CG: "The players dream of a free punch at me but I was right..."

No it isn't. The ignorance is the OP's and yours. You choose to look for offence where none was made nor was it intended by Green and you both know that but choose to ignore that fact to toe the politically correctness line. Greens bluntness may not please you but he clearly has no racist hatred of Imran Ahmad. If Imran isn't offended, why are you and the OP?

Read the OP's reply.

Rangers FC will never get another penny of my money until Charles Green comes out and apologises for saying "I’ll say ‘How’s my Paki friend?’". Fucking disgraceful.

If it doesn't matter, why were we encouraged to grass on fellow bears using words like fenian?

Charles needs a wee holiday. its evident he is solving problems more through emotion than logic.

Down here even fox sports news call the pakistan cricket team " the pakis " and no one blinks an eye

You're entirely correct. There is some fucking shite being spouted on this thread from where I'm looking at it. He was either born in Pakistan or comes from Pakistani stock, so he's a Paki.

I'm going out to a BBQ shortly and i'll be in the company of my long term pals who consist of a wog(greek) an Iti (Italian) an Abo (aborigine) a couple of Pommy cunts (English) a few Haggis fuckers (all given the moniker of;Jock bastards) and of course some colonial convict pricks (White Australians) plus a Polish born bawbag who talks with a Scottish accent, so we call him Heinz 54 because he's a fucking mixture.

Thank fuck I live in Australia.

You're used to it though, you live in a country of fucking idiots (tu)

:lol: Fastrax just really doesn't like me. I'm too much of a modern, tie myself around a tree, whackjob hippy for his small mind to deal with!

Aye mate you're really modern. Anybody who's anybody's going for the same haircut as you!

70561a6a7f477d625ed20f52d27864db.jpeg

Rangers FC will never get another penny of my money until Charles Green comes out and apologises for saying "I’ll say ‘How’s my Paki friend?’". Fucking disgraceful.

Get a grip u twat. I have several Asian mates who call each other pakis. I don't but my point is that because someone says this doesn't mean there's always a racist element. Should i be calling the racist card every time someone calls me a brit? No so fuck up!

You're used to it though, you live in a country of fucking idiots (tu)

Aye, we're idiots for living in a country that's full of sunshine and prosperity,while others live in a country that has turned into a fucking Nazi state ,in the pishing rain and snow.

Thank fuck i'm a fucking 'Idiot' :mutley:

Aye, we're idiots for living in a country that's full of sunshine and prosperity,while others live in a country that has turned into a fucking Nazi state ,in the pishing rain and snow.

Thank fuck i'm a fucking 'Idiot' :mutley:

;)

All that potential and the calibre of the Aussie person is fucking rank. Yet to meet an Aussie who didn't do my tits in (tu)

Have a dig at me and you'll get it back nappy rash bollocks!

Mines was in relation to your old fashioned views that are also in relation to this thread. I'm not gonna start pathetically posting pictures on a forum and making daft comments about your personal appearances :lol:.

Mines was in relation to your old fashioned views that are also in relation to this thread. I'm not gonna start pathetically posting pictures on a forum and making daft comments about your personal appearances :lol:.

I've got old fashioned views, you've got old fashioned clothes & haircut.