Naive and so quick to jump

legalbeagle

Maybe you should stop worrying about what the tims think or say and leave gers fans alone to discuss whatever we want. Or do you mean we should sit back do or think fuck all, while someone else does it for us? Who is it I should listen to? Do we have a list? What makes them in the know or is it their thoughts are just agreeable with yours? Just wish there was a place you could go as a gers fan to talk and openly discuss everything to do with rangers including rumours, ohh wait a minute...

Kerrydale St should fit the bill for you

We also have to differentiate legitimate questioning from 'panicking' etc.

Some things that have transpired to be true in the last week or so have been a surprise to most of us.

Documents that Companies House accepted as correct are worthy of discussion. We needed answers and the club did well to provide them last night.

To say it is wrong to question these issues and just assume that everything is fine I dont believe is a sensible approach.

At the same time, until proven otherwise, we should support Green or anyone else at our club.

There are some fantastic posters on here, intelligent and thoughtful people who deal with rumours sceptically, and then explain the legalities behind a variety of different scenarios.

Unfortunately they are often drowned out by others who either are following an agenda, panic or whatever.

I am pleading with those people to take a step back the next time and think about the story and the source. We should always be vigilant and hold our people to account, but we should also give them the benefit of the doubt in the first instance.

We all love our club, we need stability and to continue our recovery from our lowest ebb.

Spot on (tu)

We also have to differentiate legitimate questioning from 'panicking' etc.

Some things that have transpired to be true in the last week or so have been a surprise to most of us.

Documents that Companies House accepted as correct are worthy of discussion. We needed answers and the club did well to provide them last night.

To say it is wrong to question these issues and just assume that everything is fine I dont believe is a sensible approach.

At the same time, until proven otherwise, we should support Green or anyone else at our club.

Has anyone said we shouldn't question? Don't justify wild conjecture, panic and hysteria by implying that people like me have our head in the sand. I would rather get the actual truth, and then take sensible, well thought out action.

sadly there are probably more bheast fans on this site than gers fans, bheast arguing with bheast seems like an odd way to pass your time but lets face it, until their obsession with the queens eleven subsides we can expect to be inundated with pish stories that the biased media just cant wait to cream themselves over.............roll on monday when the reality of financial abondonment finally sinks in to the tramps and thieves that tried to do our team wrong.............keep calm and carry on :-)

Has anyone said we shouldn't question? Don't justify wild conjecture, panic and hysteria by implying that people like me have our head in the sand. I would rather get the actual truth, and then take sensible, well thought out action.

Plenty of folk have a go at people for questioning things. It can be justifiable to if they are the wrong questions! Many times people with genuine concerns are accused of being panic merchants or being timposters, which is unfair. I think we just need to be careful with how we categorise these.

I have never (well that I can remember) accused anyone of having their head in the sand. Sometimes I bite back if im accused of panicking, if im clearly stating that all I want is some more facts so I can understand what is going on.

I could not agree more with your final sentence. It is vital that get the actual truth and use all the facts before we come to a conclusion. I have always and still do support Green, but there are a few questions that I would like answered.

I agree with you LB but with a support as big as our, you always get some who jump off the deep end at anything. Some people have a hair trigger on the panic reaction and after the last 18 months it won’t change much but good advice from your self.

Many times people with genuine concerns are accused of being panic merchants or being timposters, which is unfair. I think we just need to be careful with how we categorise these.

I have never (well that I can remember) accused anyone of having their head in the sand. Sometimes I bite back if im accused of panicking, if im clearly stating that all I want is some more facts so I can understand what is going on.

Never thought of you as a panic merchant and those who throw the accusation at you are in defensive mode.

Ask the questions, look for the facts and ignore the crap that gets thrown. If you are asking the right things and supplying the facts, people recognise it and will engage in a thoughtful manner.

Never thought of you as a panic merchant and those who throw the accusation at you are in defensive mode.

Ask the questions, look for the facts and ignore the crap that gets thrown. If you are asking the right things and supplying the facts, people recognise it and will engage in a thoughtful manner.

Cheers mate.

Its understandable that folk get defensive but it can be counter productive.

Sometimes folk post a slight concern, its not a big deal, then folk call them everything and then the original person goes on the defensive and reinforces their point which makes it seem like its a bigger concern than it is.

To my deep disappointment I never got the shifty, but I am sure I will at some point. Been called a knob but that bit is true.

Welcome to the mad house, really is mad at times but that is the joys of an open forum.

I personally like the way the mods try to have a light touch and how some of the posters can go completely off the deep end at anything and then need reined in.

Just keep asking the right questions and calmly argue your case. (tu)

some of our "fans" seem to actually want Green to fail or for him to turn out to be a conman it's the sames ones that wanted The Blue Knights to take over and for it all to be Rangers men running the club, not to mention their own deluded agenda of fans running the club (wanks from FollowFollow) the ones that predicted Green to be a conman in the early days now it seems they are hoping he is actually a conman just so they can say "I told you so" but what happens when there beloved Jim McColl and Paul Murray don't put up the cash once again? yep you guessed it Rangers are fucked.