JamieG54

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was 55 points down and close to giving it up but the end of November gave me 3 decent winners and I am down to minus 26 points.

At what point of failure will you reach before you let the other bears into this 'system'? If indeed it does decline to failure.

I for one, genuinely believe you've got something, for the record.

• 3 weeks later...

At what point of failure will you reach before you let the other bears into this 'system'? If indeed it does decline to failure.

I for one, genuinely believe you've got something, for the record.

Just seen this sorry. The limit is 60 points. So I was down 55 and ready to chuck it and I would have just said as it obviously wasn't a long term thing. I am now minus 6 so just going to monitor it up to March and see where I am then.

Respect for you believing me. People can if they want I won't force them. It is genuine. Last year was a flyer and I hadn't experienced the points loss I have recently so I am much more cautious now. The key is patience I suppose unless you go below minus 60

Just seen this sorry. The limit is 60 points. So I was down 55 and ready to chuck it and I would have just said as it obviously wasn't a long term thing. I am now minus 6 so just going to monitor it up to March and see where I am then.

Respect for you believing me. People can if they want I won't force them. It is genuine. Last year was a flyer and I hadn't experienced the points loss I have recently so I am much more cautious now. The key is patience I suppose unless you go below minus 60

Cool mate, good to see any bear winning!

Even if he is a teasing bassa :P

My dad used to work hard at this, (was also a kind of hobby), and he would fill in his own form books and would look at the owner's form, the trainer's form, the jockey's form, the horses form for pointers.

He also reckoned that horse racing was expensive and most of the owner's, trainers and jockey's all had to win occasionally regardless of form just to keep the money flowing in.

Whatever his system was he was very successful as he managed to lose quite a lot of money slowly over his lifetime, unlike most punters who lose it a bit more quicker.

(My personal opinion is that horse racing is such a corrupt, inbred business the ordinary punter will never beat the system or the bookies.)

• 1 month later...