Horse racing system

JamieG54

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

System of betting LTO winners in Handicap Hurdles carrying 10-6 or less came up with three on Friday.

2 in the 15.30 at Ayr and 1 in the 17.35 at Fontwell.

Twin Plan won well at 7/1 at Ayr. Costello fucked my double by not getting up with the pace in the last one at Fontwell, second at 5/2.

bile Time of bet: 24/04/2013 19:02:26 Print Selections No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result 1 Castlemorris King 7.05 Taunton

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream at-the-races.gif 24/04/2013 3 Places

1/4 Odds 4/1 Won

Stake: 500.00 Returns: 2,500.00

:7325:

Haha, wind your neck in.

Was on that Followmeuptocarlow at Punchestown today... never seen anything like it.

Stayed well, got up after the last hurdle and led from about 150 yards out. Then the fucking thing just stopped on the run in.

They need to send that horse to a shrink, it doesn't like running on its own.

Was on that Followmeuptocarlow at Punchestown today... never seen anything like it.

Stayed well, got up after the last hurdle and led from about 150 yards out. Then the fucking thing just stopped on the run in.

They need to send that horse to a shrink, it doesn't like running on its own.

The steroids wore out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I started this post. After 50 betting days I am up 45 points. Some days its heavy going but if you stick to it you can do well. So many seconds aswell beat on the line but I wont complain.

Are you not doing them all e/w?

Btw do you pay for this?

Are you not doing them all e/w?

Btw do you pay for this?

Win only mate whether its Evs or 40/1. Might seem silly to you but in thw long run you save cash cos your really paying double especially if you go on a run of losers.

I had a 50/1 beat by a nose a few days ago I was gutted but today had a 16/1 winner.

I made this system myself by studying for around 9 months. Its still on trial as I dont believe iv actually done it but its working. I wont truly believe its real until I get over 100 points in front.

Im afraid I cant even start my own service as people will work out how I do it as its pretty easy. Just requires work and some time.

• 2 weeks later...