Horse racing system

JamieG54

Don't bet a penny on this for a month, do it on paper only.

Must be at least three meetings in UK and Ireland.

You need about four accounts with different bookies.

Start with stake of £3k

Day one bet on favourite of first race to win £50 I.e. £25 on 2/1 fav with bookie 1

If fav wins turn off computer, go play golf.

If fav loses, bet enough to win £50 plus your £25 from original bet with bookie 2 at next race .i.e first race was 1210 Hamilton, next race 1220 ascot

Carry on with betting patter changing bookie each race till fav wins

If fav wins turn off computer go play golf.

Carry on till fav wins

Day 2 same again.

Aim is to make £3k stake, should take 60 days, after that its tax free income of £300 per week or £15.6k per year

Easy way to check is look at morning paper to see when first fav wins

Boring as fuck, no skill involved, but works.

As I say, don't spend a penny till you've checked the system for a month.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like that old one where you stick your money on the first favourite in a stake race then keep doubling it on favourites in the next ones until you win.

A pot of three thousand is a wee bit more than I'm prepared to work with as well.

Martingale system

The amounts has come out weird symbols mate can you edit please?

Lost 3 points today so down to 60

This is not martingale system, e.g. yesterday's bet was 30 to win 50, if fab had not won and next fab at next meeting was 2/1 then bet is 25 to win 50 plus 30 from first bet. This is why you start with stake of 3 grand as it may take a few races for fab to win , but as soon as you win 50 you stop. favs are meant to win, hence the name! As I said, don't put a penny on this, just read papers every day for a month. Obviously stake ratios of 300 to 5 and 30 to 50p would work as well. You need to have three or four accounts as if you take 50 quid a day from one bookie you will be banned within a fortnight. This way you appear to win and lose with different bookies. Also wouldn't have worked without internet and online gambling as sometimes there is only a few minutes between races. It's a pain in the arse usually for about an hour a day, but 50 quid an hour is not bad dough. Remember, you haven't won anything g until your using their money for your 3 grand stake.

Favourite won first race on cards today at Ayr 1400, 13/8. Playing golf by 1415, 100 pounds up for the week, three bets made.

Does this system still work if you don't like playing golf?

This is not martingale system, e.g. yesterday's bet was 30 to win 50, if fab had not won and next fab at next meeting was 2/1 then bet is 25 to win 50 plus 30 from first bet. This is why you start with stake of 3 grand as it may take a few races for fab to win , but as soon as you win 50 you stop. favs are meant to win, hence the name! As I said, don't put a penny on this, just read papers every day for a month. Obviously stake ratios of 300 to 5 and 30 to 50p would work as well. You need to have three or four accounts as if you take 50 quid a day from one bookie you will be banned within a fortnight. This way you appear to win and lose with different bookies. Also wouldn't have worked without internet and online gambling as sometimes there is only a few minutes between races. It's a pain in the arse usually for about an hour a day, but 50 quid an hour is not bad dough. Remember, you haven't won anything g until your using their money for your 3 grand stake.

Give me an example of eg tomorrow.

2-3pm what you would do. Say your first 4 races the favs dont win...what stakes are you doing and do you eg look at bigger price favs to win your cash back?

50 a day? So you should be makin 350 a week roughly?

Give me an example of eg tomorrow.

2-3pm what you would do. Say your first 4 races the favs dont win...what stakes are you doing and do you eg look at bigger price favs to win your cash back?

50 a day? So you should be makin 350 a week roughly?

Or you could read the thread!

Don't bet a penny on this for a month, do it on paper only.

Must be at least three meetings in UK and Ireland.

You need about four accounts with different bookies.

Start with stake of pounds 3k

Day one bet on favourite of first race to win pounds50 I.e. pounds25 on 2/1 fav with bookie 1

If fav wins turn off computer, go play golf.

If fav loses, bet enough to win pounds 50 plus your pounds 25 from original bet with bookie 2 at next race .i.e first race was 1210 Hamilton, next race 1220 ascot

Carry on with betting pattern changing bookie each race till fav wins

If fav wins turn off computer go play golf.

Day 2 same again.

Aim is to make pounds 3k stake, should take 60 days, after that its tax free income of £300 per week or £15.6k per year

Easy way to check is look at morning paper to see when first fav wins

Boring as fuck, no skill involved, but works.

As I say, don't spend a penny till you've checked the system for a month.

That is as simple as I can make it. But here's example. First Race is 1.00pm at Carlisle. Fav is 2/1. Bet pounds 25 to win pounds 50 with Ladbrokes. Fav loses. Next Race is 1.10pm Newmarket, Fav is 2/1, Bet Pounds 25 from original race and pounds 25 to win pounds 50 with William Hill. Fav loses. Next Race is 1.15pm Fakenham, Fav is 2/1, Bet pounds 25 to win pounds 50 plus Pounds 50 from first two races with Paddy Power.Fav wins, You are up £75 for day and off playing golf by 1.30pm.

Total amounts of bet made today are Bet 1 - 25, Bet 2 - 50, Bet 3 75. = 150. Total winnings = 225

Just remember ground rules, need at least three meetings in UK and you bet online with different bookies in turn. In example above, William Hill and Ladbrokes think you are a good customer as you've lost with them both.

Aim is to make your stake money back as soon as possible then play with their 3 grand. it should take roughly 60 days depending on whether you want to bet on Sundays and how long it takes for first fav to win ( the longer it takes the more you win as you are progressively betting more).

But again I cant emphasise enough that you have to make this a paper exercise first and read the papers every morning to find time of first fav winning on previous day.

I got a credit card with £3k limit and set up a wee spreadsheet to work out bets to place on different odds to win £50. Tbh it becomes a bit of a bind sitting by computer every day placing bets and if you enjoy studying form etc you will not like it.

As I said previously, The FAV is meant to win, that's why it's the FAV

System can get a wee bit complicated where there are Joint Favs, (in this case I dont bet and move to next race, although you could bet on both at slightly higher stake)

Most I've ever bet was 1800 to win 1958. ie 158, which took a bit of nerve, but just relied on fact I had done my research and trusted that FAV would win next race.

Lol I was trusting you until I read you bet 1800..

If that had lost would you have bet 3600? Or would you stopped the system?

Some days the favs will win first race but it may go on a losing streak.

Your better playing roulette mate and betting either red or black till it comes in or the sections where you get 2/1 (3 sections on the board)?

My system im still trialling but 60.5 points in front using the same stake every race is not bad after 83 betting days. Still testing and tweaking things. Good luck though thanks for the example.

Lol I was trusting you until I read you bet 1800..

If that had lost would you have bet 3600? Or would you stopped the system?

Some days the favs will win first race but it may go on a losing streak.

Your better playing roulette mate and betting either red or black till it comes in or the sections where you get 2/1 (3 sections on the board)?

My system im still trialling but 60.5 points in front using the same stake every race is not bad after 83 betting days. Still testing and tweaking things. Good luck though thanks for the example.

I don't really fancy that favourites system tbh.

2nd race today at Kenilworth, fav wins at 5/4. No bet on first race as Joint Favs. Total Bet today 40, returns 90, total winnings for week so far = 150.

FORE!!

1800 is very risky mate. Looks good when it wins early on but could go tits up easily