ICF

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they finished? Never hear of them any more.

I'd say they we're finished. Still a few lads out there that would disagree tho. Pretty much finished in the 90s when the rave scene came along and ecky brought about too much love lol

you can still pick up ICF badges over the net

some are combined badged ICF/Chelsea Headhunters

I was gonna buy one but then I got scared that I might meet a real ICF lad and get the crap beaten outta me and my badge stolen :7325:

Wearing badges and coulours was for civilian fans. Whom traditionally didn't get touched though the odd mistake was made lol so I've heard lol

I believe society is more violent than ever and the guys that were ICF etc are still out there but I think football has become so boring in this country(scotland) that football is no longer the main target for the violence.I got a big fuckin red fire extinguisher oer my napper by Millwall in the 70's possibly early 80's on a train after watching the Gers on a pre season tournament in Belgium .I witnessed the 1980 cup final riot at hampden.I also went to southampton for a testimonial game just after the tims had won the league and we had lost at shitoddrie.Several hundred of us were joined by the ICF(west ham) at Victoria station London around 8am on a Sunday morning.to chants of "there will be no pope in wembley" happy days.I loved being a bluenose in those days far more than I do now.ICF you will always have my respect even though now I'm an auld coont.

Met a boy in a pub in Montrose with a top that said ICF on it, said he was in them and went on the bus with all of them.

Fuck knows if they are still going or whatever though.

So easy to dismiss the things you wish to disassociate yourself from. ICF t shirts bolox, some on here have let innocent bears take a right fuckin doing in front of their very eyes and done fuck all, walked past and called them fuckin scum, nothing to do with Rangers, giving the club a bad name, I've experienced the shit being kicked out of me at Easter road, and tannadice , seeing so called bears walk past staring at something totally interesting on the other side of the street.

Had my knees whacked with the blunt side of a machete in osasuna, and been tear gassed in Turin .

I fought inside the de kuip from first to last whistle alongside my cousin, totally outnumbered by those who the police allowed to take liberties inside ibrox, only to be eventually saved by a handful of brave casuals, you know who you are, as we were about to hit the deck and surely kicked to death by feyenoord.

I have been part of a protective shield , formed by theICF around hundreds of terrified bears on the way to the parc de princes while hell opened up on the march to see us victorious against Paris st Germain. And been part of a handful of ICF lads who took a young family of bears under their wing in molde outside a pub.

I have never ducked a bear in bother, my old man taught me that as a wee boy, shame sonny shitters in our support didn't get taught the same.

The boys are still about, but they were never alone anyway, the entire rangers support is feared all over Europe cos we take no shit from anyone . I'm too old and could not do what I used to take as a given most weeks, but gladly would if a bear was in the shit. The outfit I wore, even down to boxers and socks, on that day at parkhead in 99 as the gers won the league and me and my cousin fought tarriers all the way back to the city centre, still hangs in my wardrobe to this day, all together.

All I know about our lot, first and foremost, and unlike other firms all over Britain , rangers came first before anything else. Sad that some on here pour their phoney disgrace on a part of our support that have stood to defend some who have turned and ran.

No Surrender

Rab

So easy to dismiss the things you wish to disassociate yourself from. ICF t shirts bolox, some on here have let innocent bears take a right fuckin doing in front of their very eyes and done fuck all, walked past and called them fuckin scum, nothing to do with Rangers, giving the club a bad name, I've experienced the shit being kicked out of me at Easter road, and tannadice , seeing so called bears walk past staring at something totally interesting on the other side of the street.

Had my knees whacked with the blunt side of a machete in osasuna, and been tear gassed in Turin .

I fought inside the de kuip from first to last whistle alongside my cousin, totally outnumbered by those who the police allowed to take liberties inside ibrox, only to be eventually saved by a handful of brave casuals, you know who you are, as we were about to hit the deck and surely kicked to death by feyenoord.

I have been part of a protective shield , formed by theICF around hundreds of terrified bears on the way to the parc de princes while hell opened up on the march to see us victorious against Paris st Germain. And been part of a handful of ICF lads who took a young family of bears under their wing in molde outside a pub.

I have never ducked a bear in bother, my old man taught me that as a wee boy, shame sonny shitters in our support didn't get taught the same.

The boys are still about, but they were never alone anyway, the entire rangers support is feared all over Europe cos we take no shit from anyone . I'm too old and could not do what I used to take as a given most weeks, but gladly would if a bear was in the shit. The outfit I wore, even down to boxers and socks, on that day at parkhead in 99 as the gers won the league and me and my cousin fought tarriers all the way back to the city centre, still hangs in my wardrobe to this day, all together.

All I know about our lot, first and foremost, and unlike other firms all over Britain , rangers came first before anything else. Sad that some on here pour their phoney disgrace on a part of our support that have stood to defend some who have turned and ran.

No Surrender

Rab

watp

No Surrender

Rab

Burberry should make capes! :lol:

No Surrender

Rab

Great post Rab. Totally agree.

Early 70s I was in St Enoch Sq draped in red, white & blue waiting for my cousin to head over to hampden for a cup final V the tarriers.

About 6 of them spotted me surrounded me and started laying in. I was young & could handle myself but there were too many of them raining in boots & punches. I saw a few bears quickly heading in the opposite direction, apart from one. In fact I dont even know if he was a bear. He was about 50, no colours and he waded right into them, knocking a few to the deck with punches. They all shat it & ran away. I said thanks to the guy but he didnt even speak to me. Just shouted "Ya fucken fenian bastards" as he watched them run away. He'll be dead now but I've never forgotten him.

I've never worn Burberry in my entire existence, as for a cape, no thanks, too easy to get strangled with. Nor was I pushing the ICF for god like worship, or trying to portray myself as some sort of legend or super supporter just because I didn't mind a scrap, and as KPL pointed out earlier, real bears would always help a bear in trouble, sadly the number of those willing to do so has diminished over the last 20 years.

As for your ned like Burberry insinuation, that is definitely not true in my case.

Outside of going in for rangers, I've hardly thrown a punch in anger at anyone in my entire life, I conduct my life in a manner that is respectful to all around me.

Also as I've previously posted, I'm too old for that game now, and too fuckin fat ha. All I've stated is that some dismiss the boys as neds and a disgrace to RFC. Within them are some of the biggest rangers daft individuals I've ever had the pleasure to meet, just because they love a tear up with like minded individuals doesn't make them Neanderthals.

You on the other hand obviously would prefer to use your god given talent to use sarcasm as a deadly tool when surrounded by the sheep hell bent on slicing you to ribbons.

Good luck with that.

No Surrender

Rab

I believe society is more violent than ever and the guys that were ICF etc are still out there but I think football has become so boring in this country(scotland) that football is no longer the main target for the violence.I got a big fuckin red fire extinguisher oer my napper by Millwall in the 70's possibly early 80's on a train after watching the Gers on a pre season tournament in Belgium .I witnessed the 1980 cup final riot at hampden.I also went to southampton for a testimonial game just after the tims had won the league and we had lost at shitoddrie.Several hundred of us were joined by the ICF(west ham) at Victoria station London around 8am on a Sunday morning.to chants of "there will be no pope in wembley" happy days.I loved being a bluenose in those days far more than I do now.ICF you will always have my respect even though now I'm an auld coont.

The thing is that you're wrong about society becoming more violent. The stats appear to show much less violence

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22275280

Obviously, people's personal experiences colour their opinions. Personally, I work in hospitals and there seems to be much less violence than when I started in the 80s

All I've stated is that some dismiss the boys as neds and a disgrace to RFC. Within them are some of the biggest rangers daft individuals I've ever had the pleasure to meet, just because they love a tear up with like minded individuals doesn't make them Neanderthals.

You on the other hand obviously would prefer to use your god given talent to use sarcasm as a deadly tool when surrounded by the sheep hell bent on slicing you to ribbons.

Good luck with that.

No Surrender

Rab

(tu) to that

you can still pick up ICF badges over the net

some are combined badged ICF/Chelsea Headhunters

I was gonna buy one but then I got scared that I might meet a real ICF lad and get the crap beaten outta me and my badge stolen :7325:

Hard to believe walking down mainstreet in Christchurch and getting battered with one of them, unless they have a Maori branch. :matron:

Wearing badges and coulours was for civilian fans. Whom traditionally didn't get touched though the odd mistake was made lol so I've heard lol

I got bailed up in South London for wearing the wrong colour football shirt

thought i was in for a proper hiding; it was like 6 onto one

then they saw my shirt was Aldershot Town and they just laughed at me and walked away :lol:

Hard to believe walking down mainstreet in Christchurch and getting battered with one of them, unless they have a Maori branch. :matron:

funnily enough there is a maori skinhead geezer in Christchurch who is a Rangers fan (im not making this up)

This guy is a legend in the skinhead scene here and you dont wanna mess with him cos he will turn you inside out like a sock within a couple of seconds with his martial arts moves

he came to a Christchurch Rangers AFC game once all amped and looking for a bit of action and shouting no surrender but the crowd was like ten old men and a dog