ICF

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannae quote you directly because you are doing it wrong, Gaffbear... but keep in mind we are discussing football hooliganism, not Marvel superheroes.

Maybe change the name of the thread to The Avengers or Justice League or Defenders of the fucking Earth.

I cannae quote you directly because you are doing it wrong, Gaffbear... but keep in mind we are discussing football hooliganism, not Marvel superheroes.

Maybe change the name of the thread to The Avengers or Justice League or Defenders of the fucking Earth.

I agree to an extent but maybe you should also look at the popular title "Didn't stand by whilst fellow fans got Leathered" that seems a popular book amongst many bears nowadays unfortunately. Maybe it's beside the comics you mention?

I agree to an extent but maybe you should also look at the popular title "Didn't stand by whilst fellow fans got Leathered" that seems a popular book amongst many bears nowadays unfortunately. Maybe it's beside the comics you mention?

I wouldn't even stand aside and watch if another team's fans were getting liberties taken against them. So, take it easy mate. I have taken the odd hefty leathering to save my fellow man in the past while the initial victim slinks away unnoticed. :lol:

Luckily I have a high pain threshold. :tank:

I wouldn't even stand aside and watch if another team's fans were getting liberties taken against them. So, take it easy mate. I have taken the odd hefty leathering to save my fellow man in the past while the initial victim slinks away unnoticed. :lol:

Luckily I have a high pain threshold. :tank:

good on you!

Shut up you fucking moron.

So you are actually saying, what the club really needs is a fucking support of football hooligans going directly against the request of the club and singing sectarian songs?

I cannot find the words to sum up just how retarded you are.

Whats it like growing up in Milngavie ya fucking blouse?

Who needs the Police or the Army just set the ICF on the bad guys and all will be right with the world. Whilst we're at it we should just make Danny Dyer Prime Minister.

Whilst we are at it dude u can sock my cock!

Everyone has a opinion on here , but if u can't tell your opinion to someone's face its irrelevant .

I bet no one would have the balls to say to any the firms faces .

Or your just a shite bag ?

Amazing how easy it is to treat someone like a dafty on the internet isn't it?

You don't need to worry about the consequences of it online though, because you'll never have the balls to say it to someone face to face.

Amazing how easy it is to treat someone like a dafty on the internet isn't it?

You don't need to worry about the consequences of it online though, because you'll never have the balls to say it to someone face to face.

Don't always agree with u mate , but your spot on

Whilst we are at it dude u can sock my cock!

Everyone has a opinion on here , but if u can't tell your opinion to someone's face its irrelevant .

I bet no one would have the balls to say to any the firms faces .

Why? Can't they engage in reasoned debate?

I am the top man in the firm I founded following the mk dons...we are called the TCF ( the concrete 50 ) due to Milton Keynes being 50 years old and being renown for concrete...also like me and my firm , concrete is hard so the name is rather apt. Pm me if u fancy joining forces for a tear up :)

I am the top man in the firm I founded following the mk dons...we are called the TCF ( the concrete 50 ) due to Milton Keynes being 50 years old and being renown for concrete...also like me and my firm , concrete is hard so the name is rather apt. Pm me if u fancy joining forces for a tear up :)

Aye that's funny. You been talking to lenny Henry ffs

Did you just read the one post and make your own intelligent and reasoned conclusion, aye?

So how far do you want me to back ? My opinion is different f from you and I would meet anyone on here a said what I think ..... Would you ?