ICF

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the point of them? All they seem to do is fight and beat other people up. Why bother?

im not involved but must be better than some of the pish we have watched this year :-) . That's a joke before I cop (kop?) it

I cannae quote you directly because you are doing it wrong, Gaffbear... but keep in mind we are discussing football hooliganism, not Marvel superheroes.

Maybe change the name of the thread to The Avengers or

Justice League or Defenders of the fucking Earth.

oh the big man knows some naughty words. .we didn't defend the earth just fellow bears. .I hate bullies and I've never turned my back. .you obviously would rather turn away than help someone being bullied. ..bet you were popular growing up.

oh the big man knows some naughty words. .we didn't defend the earth just fellow bears. .I hate bullies and I've never turned my back. .you obviously would rather turn away than help someone being bullied. ..bet you were popular growing up.

If I was to see a group of Tims kicking lumps out of a bear I would try to stop it. The difference with me and the ICF is that I would also do exactly the same if I seen a group of bears kicking lumps out of a single tim.

Ive got no time for bullying regardless of who is on the recieving end.

As much as I wind up tims and have a go at them, they are just for the most part other football fans. There are plenty of good tims out there and there are plenty of bad ones too. Im not going to advocate any group who loves a chance to smack about someone because of the colour of shirt they wear.

If folk want to batter each other, then do it legally and take up boxing or MMA, dont organise trouble and attach yourself to our club.

If I was to see a group of Tims kicking lumps out of a bear I would try to stop it. The difference with me and the ICF is that I would also do exactly the same if I seen a group of bears kicking lumps out of a single tim.

As much as I wind up tims and have a go at them, they are just for the most part other football fans. There are plenty of good tims out there and there are plenty of bad ones too. Im not going to advocate any group who loves a chance to smack about someone because of the colour of shirt they wear.

If folk want to batter each other, then do it legally and take up boxing or MMA, dont organise trouble and attach yourself to our club.

The icf don't go around battering single tims or going to the bully .

Fucking embarrassing thread.

Then simply ignore it if thats how you feel mate. you have said it twice in 2 days now, so post on another thread if you like, there are plenty on the go.

Anyway, a wee bit off topic, for those who indulged in the casual scene, whether just for fashion , or as part of the family, what is the worst/ best clobber you have worn to the game. and dont hold back either,ohg and how do i post a pic from my iphone onto this thread?Took a photo of some of my old segio stuff on saturday once this got going.

Ok, my worst. early days mind(i am of the more , ok old generation) Uncle bought me a yellow,pink and turquoise sergio shell suit top, with a massive gold sergio symbol on the back.I thought i looked the fuckin bollocks, everybody else in the rangers end at Tynie in 1989 thought i looked a complete cunt.I got kaned shitless by what felt like the whole stand, some sarcastic auld bassa offered me his coat, with tears of laughter rolling down his face:pit that oan ya fuckin walloper,am embarrased to staun next tae ye!

Id had enough after an hour or so, so i took it off thinking nobody would say anything, when some sarcastic cunt shouted: put it back oan ya prick! ha ha ha. i was nearly in tears, 17 years old, cocky bassa being slaughtered by men, old men, women and children, i dont know how i stuck it to the end of the game.

Best, and people will always have better, so ill say its my favourite., Navy Lacoste Vneck, grey fila polo neck, white full neck henri lloyd Bomber, bootcut black levis, and navy and white gazelles, Feyenoord away, what a fuckin night that was.Some of the boys wear Stone Island jumpers that cost double my whole outfit, i always preferred to mix original casual gear and the new.

Any volunteers willing to be ridiculed like me?

No Surrender

Rab

snapback.pngKaiser Wull, on 28 April 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

Rab, I know this is OT but did you ever meet a Bear named John from Hillingdon on your travels? He's in his 60s now but used to take in a lot of the European games with another London-based bear named Ted.

You talking about Ted H, London based bear? I was in the London branch for many years and know Ted H, haven't seen him for some years tho. He used to travel to all the European games with Peter H who lived over Hillingdon Way, they used to travel with John S but he was from crystal palace way.

Edited by Graham Roberts iPhone, Today, 09:10 AM.

I can't remember Ted's second name. The John I'm thinking of (John L.) is Scottish but has lived in the Hillingdon area for over 30 years. One of his sons (also John) went to some of the European away games as well.

I've never taken liberties and never got the club into trouble. .Attach myself to the club I've spent thousands backing since 1976. hardly

Then simply ignore it if thats how you feel mate. you have said it twice in 2 days now, so post on another thread if you like, there are plenty on the go.

Anyway, a wee bit off topic, for those who indulged in the casual scene, whether just for fashion , or as part of the family, what is the worst/ best clobber you have worn to the game. and dont hold back either,ohg and how do i post a pic from my iphone onto this thread?Took a photo of some of my old segio stuff on saturday once this got going.

Ok, my worst. early days mind(i am of the more , ok old generation) Uncle bought me a yellow,pink and turquoise sergio shell suit top, with a massive gold sergio symbol on the back.I thought i looked the fuckin bollocks, everybody else in the rangers end at Tynie in 1989 thought i looked a complete cunt.I got kaned shitless by what felt like the whole stand, some sarcastic auld bassa offered me his coat, with tears of laughter rolling down his face:pit that oan ya fuckin walloper,am embarrased to staun next tae ye!

Id had enough after an hour or so, so i took it off thinking nobody would say anything, when some sarcastic cunt shouted: put it back oan ya prick! ha ha ha. i was nearly in tears, 17 years old, cocky bassa being slaughtered by men, old men, women and children, i dont know how i stuck it to the end of the game.

Best, and people will always have better, so ill say its my favourite., Navy Lacoste Vneck, grey fila polo neck, white full neck henri lloyd Bomber, bootcut black levis, and navy and white gazelles, Feyenoord away, what a fuckin night that was.Some of the boys wear Stone Island jumpers that cost double my whole outfit, i always preferred to mix original casual gear and the new.

No Surrender

Rab

Start a new thread about it as it will be a decent thread but will probably get lost in here

No Surrender

Rab

i dont agree with your ICF views; but RESPECT for that outfit (the Sergio one); i burst out laughing, thanks for sharing.

I find it funny how even now you go on the subway and still shout I I I ICF don't lie we've all done it now or in the past as we were proud that they stood up for Rangers fans and the club with such passion.

I had the pleasure of meeting a few in Danny Caines a few times and were total gents.

Cheers guys wherever you may be these days!