Makes you wonder how Ally has even been able to appear to function normally

You have clearly long ago decided in your head that McCoist will be a failure and you are will to organise your thoughts to justify such a premature decision. Fair enough, I will remain open minded.

The only natural talent Mourinho has is the ability to focus his mind on a goal. Everything that makes him appear a "natural manager" has been studied and perfected by Mourinho, with complete dedication since his 20's. He has admitted this himself. He didn't just turn up one day being all amazing at management.

So by your logic anyone with complete dedication can achieve what Mourinho has.

Jesus f'ling wept. I really despair

So by your logic anyone with complete dedication can achieve what Mourinho has.

Jesus f'ling wept. I really despair

Not anyone, but most, yes. Funny you should mention Jesus. He was also a bit of a legend when it came to putting his mind to a task and to believing in people to do the same. I doubt he would of enjoyed your negativity. In fact he would probably really despair.

:burt:

and yet you deflect - as once again you could not hold up your piss arguments when faced with some facts - oh dear!

No, you're right. Your presentation of the fact that 51 is a higher number than 49 has rendered me speechless.

Thank you for this invaluable lesson.

Let all other posters take heed; BP9 knows the relative value of double-digit numbers. Never let it be said that he doesn't.

Haha. Dan_ger thinks that almost anyone can win the Portuguese league, the UEFA cup, The CL twice Seria A. La Liga. The EPL. The FA cup. And all those other domestic cups in 4 different countries and all they need is determination.

No disrespect here but you are not wired right.