Makes you wonder how Ally has even been able to appear to function normally

Outsider here, but put any top ranking European team into their bottom division, ensure they lose most of their playing staff, and play on poor pitches against teams for whom this is a cup final to play against you, and it would be the same. How great would Brazil '70 look against Berwick Rangers on a freezing cold January day on their pitch?

I would imagine that having signed SPL players, french under 21 internationals, serial A players and others that they would quickly adapt and the fitness and full time training at the best facilities in the country and being roared on by the biggest support would see vast improvement as the season progressed and see them outplaying plumbers and binmen

He had the determination to come back when Souness benched him and when he was getting abuse from his own fans shortly after signing - that shows a sharpened competitive edge far removed from his public persona.. He's pretty clearly a lot more than a 'dressing room joker'. That's just an insult to the man and what he's achieved in the game.

No it isn't

Outsider here, but put any top ranking European team into their bottom division, ensure they lose most of their playing staff, and play on poor pitches against teams for whom this is a cup final to play against you, and it would be the same. How great would Brazil '70 look against Berwick Rangers on a freezing cold January day on their pitch?

The Berwick pitch was in good condition, and a very warm day when we played them, and we were still poor that day.

Alex Rae has been talking utter pish for ages

This was the same cunt that said in the papers if we get liquidated we wouldn't be the same club but is happy to do Rangers TV and legend games getting the gigs

The very fact he says we sold Bocanegra and bought Templeton with half the money, anyone that kept reading the article after that want their heads checked

That's Celtic

One off games anything can happen - we've had 36 games, around 30 if them utter mince and outplayed

Aw I know. I expected a culture shock at the beginning and some poor performances. But it's the lack of progression that has worried me the most. We seem to have gone backwards.

It's absolute nonsense to say we've been outplayed in 30 games, maybe over a ten minute period but never a full game

Re read, I didn't say we were outplayed in 30 games I said we've been mince AND outplayed in about 30 games, meaning a mixture of both

Just judge him next season.

That's all.

Happy to

But I know all the excuses will already be lined up for him and probably loads from from left field too

Believe it or not I've got no issue with anyone that backs him or has faith in him - I just like getting my say across too :)

Just judge him next season.

That's all.

What makes you think it will be any better? He has already told you it won't be.

His choice of signing targets are rather odd too.

He will possibly be in charge until around about Christmas and then his replacement will come in before the transfer window opens. That would make good business sense.

Great player / poor manager