RangersStandard Book - Follow We Will

Ace

Ah yes, normal sevice has resumed.

The usual suspects are sniping away at "The Book" and authors, and the rest.....

These detractors are better RANGERS fans than the rest of us of course. Did you not know that?

Bow down in praise people!

Ah yes, normal sevice has resumed.

The usual suspects are sniping away at "The Book" and authors, and the rest.....

These detractors are better RANGERS fans than the rest of us of course. Did you not know that?

Bow down in praise people!

it is pronounced RST not rest.

I have gave 2 authors praise, including Christopher. A constructive debate evolved from David Edgar, with both sides respectful.

Good for you, yes, good for you!

What a stand up guy you are!

I'm sure Christopher and the other guys raising money for Rangers Charities are delighted to have your praise.

BTW it's have given not gave. Get back to school please.

Good for you, yes, good for you!

What a stand up guy you are!

I'm sure Christopher and the other guys raising money for Rangers Charities are delighted to have your praise.

BTW it's have given not gave.

I shall be mindful of the boards harmony and retire to my bed without biting

You want to pay attention to this..................

Bickering, Personal Abuse, Etc... in The

He was one of the first to pre order the non existent book I would wager

Well he certainly won't be getting a review copy sent to him!

Well he certainly won't be getting a review copy sent to him!

One would not accept a review copy as it would be doing a worthy cause out of much needed income. Also to accept such a gift would cloud my judgement when I give my review of the book live on air.

Now the fact that you have mentioned review copies I think it would be a tremendous and most welcome gift if you sent a signed copy to GovanBlue for him to raffle on behalf of his sponsors fund. Thanking you in anticipation of you doing this.

Wishing you everything and more that you wish for me.

One would not accept a review copy as it would be doing a worthy cause out of much needed income. Also to accept such a gift would cloud my judgement when I give my review of the book live on air.

Now the fact that you have mentioned review copies I think it would be a tremendous and most welcome gift if you sent a signed copy to GovanBlue for him to raffle on behalf of his sponsors fund. Thanking you in anticipation of you doing this.

Wishing you everything and more that you wish for me.

See, now that's a genuinely good idea :) (even if you two are fanning your peacock feathers at each other :P )

We've just had confirmation that the Rangers stores will be stocking the book so that might help for people who want the club to benefit a bit as well as the RCF.

Sorry if this has already been answered, I am being too lazy to go through the whole thread...

Does that mean it will be available to buy at Rangers online?? I am happy to pay full price. I will more than likely wait till season starts and I am making my happy trip to a game, but will be good to let others know who can't make it to Ibrox etc