RangersStandard Book - Follow We Will

Ace

Sorry if this has already been answered, I am being too lazy to go through the whole thread...

Does that mean it will be available to buy at Rangers online?? I am happy to pay full price. I will more than likely wait till season starts and I am making my happy trip to a game, but will be good to let others know who can't make it to Ibrox etc

Yeah and having read the book, you will no doubt appreciate my review of said book.

Sorry if this has already been answered, I am being too lazy to go through the whole thread...

Does that mean it will be available to buy at Rangers online?? I am happy to pay full price. I will more than likely wait till season starts and I am making my happy trip to a game, but will be good to let others know who can't make it to Ibrox etc

Honestly don't know. It is being stocked in the shops so it would make sense for them to put it online but whether they will or not I'm not sure.

One would not accept a review copy as it would be doing a worthy cause out of much needed income. Also to accept such a gift would cloud my judgement when I give my review of the book live on air.

Now the fact that you have mentioned review copies I think it would be a tremendous and most welcome gift if you sent a signed copy to GovanBlue for him to raffle on behalf of his sponsors fund. Thanking you in anticipation of you doing this.

Wishing you everything and more that you wish for me.

I was talking about Andy Muirhead. We'll be making a number of books available for raffles for various charities.

Petty nicknames come under the petty bickering/personal abuse previously mentioned. Surely we're all grown up enough to call people by reasonable names?

Cheers :)

My apologies. I suspect that was a phone autocorrect issue. I'm sure it was for Sou as well. ;)

Could I have a signed copy for a raffle I'm doing for the British Heart Foundation in September?

If we can get an extra one. Going to try to get the club to get a few signed. If you can get it signed yourself I'll give you one of my copies no problem. Work it out over PM?

If we can get an extra one. Going to try to get the club to get a few signed. If you can get it signed yourself I'll give you one of my copies no problem. Work it out over PM?

Ok - I will buy it but it would be good signed as its a RSC doo the raffle is at

Those who want the book on Kindle can also pre-order it now.

http://amzn.to/11GfQDK

Other e-versions should be available next week on (or shortly after) release day.

On Amazon #FollowWeWill is currently:

77th in all Sports books (33 days in the top 100):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Books-Sports-Hobbies-Games/zgbs/books/55/ref=zg_bs_unv_b_2_279396_1#4

11th in football

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/books/279396/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_3_last

and second in hot new releases:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases/books/279396/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsnr

Thanks to all those who've bought and supported the book through to launch. Hopefully these stats will be even better next week!

'Follow We Will' is released today and delighted to see so many people have already received their Kindle versions overnight.

I'd like to thank everyone again for their support through this challenging process and hope everyone enjoys the book. I'm certainly looking forward to reading all the reviews and feedback.

With the first print run selling out on pre-orders alone, it may be a few days before you receive your paperback copy. Thanks for your patience and hopefully you'll get it asap as Luath did quickly organise another print run.

Finally, the Rangers shops will also be stocking the book but again it may not be for another day or two due to Sports Direct being a bit later with their ordering process than Amazon and Waterstones.

'Follow We Will' is released today and delighted to see so many people have already received their Kindle versions overnight.

I'd like to thank everyone again for their support through this challenging process and hope everyone enjoys the book. I'm certainly looking forward to reading all the reviews and feedback.

With the first print run selling out on pre-orders alone, it may be a few days before you receive your paperback copy. Thanks for your patience and hopefully you'll get it asap as Luath did quickly organise another print run.

Finally, the Rangers shops will also be stocking the book but again it may not be for another day or two due to Sports Direct being a bit later with their ordering process than Amazon and Waterstones.

How have you coped with pre orders from the tims? :D

I'd imagine 40k of pre orders are from them

How have you coped with pre orders from the tims? :D

I'd imagine 40k of pre orders are from them

Haha - it will be interesting to see how many people who don't like Rangers are desperate to be offended by our take on things. Will probably be most noticeable on the Amazon reviews.

Haha - it will be interesting to see how many people who don't like Rangers are desperate to be offended by our take on things. Will probably be most noticeable on the Amazon reviews.

I have already read some obvious reviews from the raving lunatics from the Eastside on other Rangers Books over at Amazon. Unbelievable the lengths these tools go to.

I am ordering it on kindle, but also paperback so you benefit from full RRP price :)

I have already read some obvious reviews from the raving lunatics from the Eastside on other Rangers Books over at Amazon. Unbelievable the lengths these tools go to.

I am ordering it on kindle, but also paperback so you benefit from full RRP price :)

Very kind - thanks for your support!

With regard to paperback orders, you may experience a slight delay as each seller restocks. Unfortunately demand has outstripped supply.