RangersStandard Book - Follow We Will

Ace

Professor Kinnon is an insolvency expert. If you are not interested in his opinion on what happened that's great. I'm sure many fans are, and indeed several people have already commented on how informative his chapter is.

I look forward to hearing more of your "honest" critique.

So you are telling me that every administration are the same...................he gives a viewpoint without knowing the facts, or are you suggesting he is/was privy to private information?

If that jibe in inverted commas is hinting that I am a liar, our pint in Toronto may not be so friendly. I lived through what happened re our Club unless you're suggesting something else?

Personally I'm delighted with the cross-section of Rangers fans that have contributed to the book.

Made complete sense to go for writers we were familiar with via TRS (although all come from different online/supporting backgrounds) but, not for one second, does that mean the book contributors share the same opinion about any given subject. Getting ten opinionated Rangers fans to agree on anything would be quite a feat!

Moreover, there are a variety of different issues discussed in any case so people are more than welcome to talk about individual chapters wherever they like after they've read the book. I'd hope debating the content afterwards was just as important as publishing it.

As with the website, TRS has never been about one opinion being correct but being able to discuss relevant issues in a balanced fashion. I think both the site and book have achieved that by and large. But, ultimately, only the reader can decide the quality of the input. I certainly look forward to reading all feedback (good or bad) and so far all comments have been very positive.

Re your trs and your never being about one opinion being correct, you certainly did not live by that with Calvins blog.

You talking about Neil Patey? The guy who recently gave an on the record demolition of Spiers 'new club' shite to TRS? No. We already had David Kinnon. Neil made his opinions clear at the time anyway. ;)

Why the sarcastic ;) , the guy has never been anything other than polite to you.

So you are telling me that every administration are the same...................he gives a viewpoint without knowing the facts, or are you suggesting he is/was privy to private information?

If that jibe in inverted commas is hinting that I am a liar, our pint in Toronto may not be so friendly. I lived through what happened re our Club unless you're suggesting something else?

No I was quoting you. That's what the quotes were for. I won't be having a pint with you but thanks for the offer. ;)

Re your trs and your never being about one opinion being correct, you certainly did not live by that with Calvins blog.

Calvin has written many good articles for TRS and a book chapter which I'm sure you'll enjoy when you get round to reading it. We are happy to publish any high quality work.

No I was quoting you. That's what the quotes were for. I won't be having a pint with you but thanks for the offer. ;)

You might be in a position not to refuse...........you never answered my question bout the friendly prof you used to add a bit of weight.

Again by your refusal to answer I take it that I hit the nail on the head...............I am very good at hitting things on the head.

How's business btw ;):D:rip:

Calvin has written many good articles for TRS and a book chapter which I'm sure you'll enjoy when you get round to reading it. We are happy to publish any high quality work.

How do you find the time, between defending our club(have never noticed that) twittering, CRO Podcasts and visiting the various forums and running the family business. ;) ;) :rolleyes:

You might be in a position not to refuse...........you never answered my question bout the friendly prof you used to add a bit of weight.

Again by your refusal to answer I take it that I hit the nail on the head...............I am very good at hitting things on the head.

How would I be in a position not to refuse a pint?

What does my business have to do with anything? But very well thanks for asking. ;)

Am I friendly with Davod Kinnon? Yes. He's a very knowledgable guy and a Rangers fan. As are his whole family. Why should I not be friendly with him?

:7325: was that point put to you for answering............ :7325: Stunning you'll answer for someone else but ignore questions directed to you :7325:

How would I be in a position not to refuse a pint?

What does my business have to do with anything? But very well thanks for asking. ;)

Am I friendly with Davod Kinnon? Yes. He's a very knowledgable guy and a Rangers fan. As are his whole family. Why should I not be friendly with him?

How friendly you want to be with another man is entirely your decision. But being best buddies and all that, bad move to get someone that's very close to you, not to agree with ll your wonderful words.

You ask what business has to do with everything.......well just think how more successful it would be if you didn't play twitter with your buddies, be the voice of the Rangers elite fanbase, spend time running on and off various forums.

And writing and editing the book...........I just had a vision of you saying "Frankly I think we're all knackered!" ;)

Re the pint, you will find out when said offer is made :)

This is getting tedious

I agree. Since I didn't come on here to discuss my business, my friendships with other Rangers fans or be told I'll be unable to refuse invitations from people for a pint, I'll call it a night there before another thread gets locked due to the bizarre behaviour of some.

I agree. Since I didn't come on here to discuss my business, my friendships with other Rangers fans or be told I'll be unable to refuse invitations from people for a pint, I'll call it a night there before another thread gets locked due to the bizarre behaviour of some.

you could quickly pop along to TRS thread and clear things up ;)

You brought your friendship up with that particular guy..............

In agreement with you on that, a twitter guy, blogger ,co co etc author/editor and media luvvie and will not answer questions that make him look bad doh a deer

Since the other thread was locked due to personal abuse, just to let those who asked know that it is now confirmed that the Kindle version of the book will be out on the 15th July.

There is also an extract from the book via this link if you want to get a flavour for it.

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/271-follow-we-will-book-extract

Will download tonight . Greatt stuff.

Wtf? You're obsessed and this is creepy.