RangersStandard Book - Follow We Will

Ace

Brilliant innit? Same cast of characters every thread.

'Same cast of characters' applies to you as well. Hunting in packs and all that. Anyway, how's this for an idea. Instead of the Rangers Supporters spending hard earned cash to Publishers, you and the other authors put out the Chapters as Articles and ask for donations for charity before 1st Article is released. Agree on a figure to be reached before next Chapter is released etc. Yes, once article is released it'll be copied/pasted but the book will be passed around family/friends. Just a though.

'Same cast of characters' applies to you as well. Hunting in packs and all that. Anyway, how's this for an idea. Instead of the Rangers Supporters spending hard earned cash to Publishers, you and the other authors put out the Chapters as Articles and ask for donations for charity before 1st Article is released. Agree on a figure to be reached before next Chapter is released etc. Yes, once article is released it'll be copied/pasted but the book will be passed around family/friends. Just a though.

Unfortunately, while that's possibly a reasonable idea your last sentence rules it out as any sort of meaningful alternative.

Publishers making money isn't that much a concern for me. Sure, it would be better if all profits were going to charity but there is a large element of financial risk in publishing a book (especially from novice authors) so I can only thank Luath for showing faith in us.

If you go back in the thread you'll see we've discussed all this. The book's main motivation was not charity. In all honesty your idea sounds quite convoluted and unnecessary since we got a publisher.

As for your comment on the same cast of characters, if people continually attack you I think you have a right to respond. We've tried ignoring them for long periods, it doesn't stop. I'd be delighted never to see their names pop up on this thread again since almost all of it is off topic, personal nonsense.

I have no interest in meeting you, going for a pint or anything else. I've made it clear several times. What do you not understand about that?

I have no interest in meeting you, going for a pint or anything else. I've made it clear several times. What do you not understand about that?

What you and a number of people are missing re myself.............once I spot a liar and an arrogant git I never stop until I get the answers to the questions I have asked................you have had them asked of you long enough and this would have been over e my posting the same old same old.

Simple as answering them, but the other side of the coin(yip always one) is that you are loving this and even the frankie boy has become involved in your game as he doesn't answer the questions that make him look a silly billy.

We will meet face to face and can have a discussion then..have to add it will be discussion so I can see that smirk you have and well confirm a number of things, please do not be alarmed I am not talking about violence against you as that doesn't solve anything, merely looking to watch your facial reactions when you answer questions.

Now you toodle off back to twitter and do what you do during business hours and we will see you back on here later, once you have briefed all your little friends.

You have to remember I thrive on guys like you and the frankie boy........the others that tag along are really well just heehaw.

Wishing you the day that you wish me :thumbup:

What you and a number of people are missing re myself.............once I spot a liar and an arrogant git I never stop until I get the answers to the questions I have asked................you have had them asked of you long enough and this would have been over e my posting the same old same old.

Simple as answering them, but the other side of the coin(yip always one) is that you are loving this and even the frankie boy has become involved in your game as he doesn't answer the questions that make him look a silly billy.

We will meet face to face and can have a discussion then..have to add it will be discussion so I can see that smirk you have and well confirm a number of things, please do not be alarmed I am not talking about violence against you as that doesn't solve anything, merely looking to watch your facial reactions when you answer questions.

Now you toodle off back to twitter and do what you do during business hours and we will see you back on here later, once you have briefed all your little friends.

You have to remember I thrive on guys like you and the frankie boy........the others that tag along are really well just heehaw.

Wishing you the day that you wish me :thumbup:

Alarmed? Lol.

Unfortunately, while that's possibly a reasonable idea your last sentence rules it out as any sort of meaningful alternative.

Publishers making money isn't that much a concern for me. Sure, it would be better if all profits were going to charity but there is a large element of financial risk in publishing a book (especially from novice authors) so I can only thank Luath for showing faith in us.

Still waiting on your response to my post, when you came riding over the hill to defend fury, and his tantrums in making rather childish yet disgusting remarks to other posters on here and include myself in that...........strange thing is that fury seems to be the one that started all the slurs way back when mere mortals dared question his posts.

Still waiting on your response to my post, when you came riding over the hill to defend fury, and his tantrums in making rather childish yet disgusting remarks to other posters on here and include myself in that...........strange thing is that fury seems to be the one that started all the slurs way back when mere mortals dared question his posts.

Unfortunately, I don't tend to interact all that often with people who refuse to (or are perhaps unable) to correspond properly.

You coward disappeared like a rat up a drainpipe when a few posters questioned you about certain matters........that is fact, now when no one is around you reappear and mate comments...................so once again you have confirmed my thoughts about you.

Your shite talk about not knowing the dungwall is utter garbage and as said many times before it's a strange old world and you never know when you will bump into someone uts.

I have a contact who is 2nd in line btw!!

More fantasy from you Walter.

Very frustrating. I understand Amazon have delivered the book to my house and Im away on holiday !!!

Cant wait to read it - I have a feeling it will provide some much needed therapy.

Not so sure about the therapy D'Art - it's quite tough going reliving the worst aspects of the saga so I'd certainly keep a stress ball handy for when you do read the book.

Enjoy your hols - much deserved!

Not so sure about the therapy D'Art - it's quite tough going reliving the worst aspects of the saga so I'd certainly keep a stress ball handy for when you do read the book.

Enjoy your hols - much deserved!

Yes I know Frankie but it will also be encouraging to know the pain and agony and motivation to seek justice is shared by many

Alarmed? Lol.

Not really I don't believe you are alarmed............ you are such a fine upstanding young virile man whereas I am old and decrepit so alarmed come on.

But we will most certainly meet face to face so I can get the answers that I am looking for from you. :)

Yes I know Frankie but it will also be encouraging to know the pain and agony and motivation to seek justice is shared by many

Absolutely mate. Indeed, as well as the stressful stuff, there's plenty of uplifting and positive threads throughout the book as well. The final two chapters from David Edgar and Richard Wilson are especially helpful in that sense. And despite his critics on here, John Gow's contribution is particularly enjoyable.

But enough spoilers....! :D

Absolutely mate. Indeed, as well as the stressful stuff, there's plenty of uplifting and positive threads throughout the book as well. The final two chapters from David Edgar and Richard Wilson are especially helpful in that sense. And despite his critics on here, John Gow's contribution is particularly enjoyable.

But enough spoilers....! biggrin.png

Richard Wilson at the Herald ?