RangersStandard Book - Follow We Will

Ace

Sorry Fury but your responses back to him do encourage a nasty response. If you and Frankie stop responding to him maybe it will create peace in this thread and if you must respond to him, do it without the digs.

I think we could all do without the nonsense when trying to read threads

Like I said, we've tried that. It makes no difference.

My post wasn't directed exclusively to you.

You could rise above it, if ED is as big a screwball as you make out- nobody will take any noitce of him anyway.

Or equally you could deal with the lies, personal stuff and trolling as BP suggested last week.

My post wasn't directed exclusively to you.

You could rise above it, if ED is as big a screwball as you make out- nobody will take any noitce of him anyway.

Yeah I could. Perhaps instead though you could moderate the forum to stop the personal attacks, lies, comments on people businesses and other stuff? Why should I sit here and allow someone to tell lies about me in public, unchallenged because you won't do anything about it?

Yeah I could. Perhaps instead though you could moderate the forum to stop the personal attacks, lies, comments on people businesses and other stuff? Why should I sit here and allow someone to tell lies about me in public, unchallenged because you won't do anything about it?

Only seeing wee snippets, but doesnt this come with the territory a wee bit?

Also, seems a slam dunk type of thing to knock in the head. Things are said, facts are presented and people make up there minds (a la rst committee or whatever it was you were meant to be joining) You answered it and I (as presumably most others on here) are satisfied that you have confirmed that you are only a member of the rst and arent being "coerced" or anything else into anything? I havent seen anything over defammatory there and it was completely cleared up by you? Not unless Im missing some other conversations or facts ...Onwards and upwards as they say

Only seeing wee snippets, but doesnt this come with the territory a wee bit?

Also, seems a slam dunk type of thing to knock in the head. Things are said, facts are presented and people make up there minds (a la rst committee or whatever it was you were meant to be joining) You answered it and I (as presumably most others on here) are satisfied that you have confirmed that you are only a member of the rst and arent being "coerced" or anything else into anything? I havent seen anything over defammatory there and it was completely cleared up by you? Not unless Im missing some other conversations or facts ...Onwards and upwards as they say

I can understand that view if you've only seen wee snippets. It's gone far beyond that I'm afraid.

Christopher, BluePeter put an end to any personal attacks last week and noone has even used your pet nicknames.

The RangersMedia Admin team have been very fair, they are not simply going to chop any posts that do t show you or your lackies up in a good light. We are entitled to ask questions and if you don't answer them on one thread then there is a chance folks will ask you on another thread.

Seems to me like you are running to the Mods with stories of being picked on, when in reality you are merely being asked pertinent questions and antagonising fellow posters.