Conman Whyte and the Worthington Group - the truth

robg58

New

CONMAN WHYTE AND THE WORTHINGTON GROUP - THE TRUTH
A barefaced lie, wrapped in a blatant untruth and shrouded in yet another fantasy.
That is what just about every wacky word which trips from the lips of that ace conman and shyster Craig Whyte amounts to.
And any media man or woman, or any media organisation which gives the horrible huckster the time of day is barking up a tree at the top of which sits a mad dog which howls lies.
And yet I fully expect soon to see either the man in person or one of his stooges in either print or broadcast, spout the latest fantasy which this lying cheating abominable apology of a guttersnipe has dreamed up to cause Rangers more problems. To do no more than be a nuisance to Rangers as the club attempts to negotiate its way back from the dark place where he dumped it by his lying, thieving, cheating ways.
For there are plenty of hacks out there in newspapers and the broadcast media who will jump at the chance to grab Whyte’s seedy coat-tails as it suits their own rabid Rangers hating agendas
You would have thought he had done enough damage to Rangers by swindling his way into the Blue Room and then, after failing to pay the club’s PAYE and VAT bills, led Rangers down the road from administration to liquidation and the Third Division, along with the blackening of the club’s good name.
But no, it seemed that a few weeks ago he was on the warpath again, determined to undermine the Rangers recovery by claiming that he still actually owned Rangers and that Charles Green had merely been acting as a front for him.
As far as having a brass neck goes, it's akin to Tony Blair accepting the Nobel Peace Prize or Gordon Brown getting an award for services to the pension industry.
Then came the news that Craig Whyte had sold out his rights to sue Rangers to the Worthington Group and that the deal included the book and film rights to the Whyte-Rangers saga.
And still the media mugs fell for the lying, cheating, twisted wee shyster’s mad malarkey. The Worthington Group was given favoured status by some news outlets and presented as a pillar of business respectability.
Except the Worthington Group is far from being a pillar of business respectability. Indeed, it is hard to determine just what the Worthington Group’s business actually is.
And as far as I can gather and as far as those much more skilled in the ways of business than me have been able to discover through the sort of exhaustive research newspapers now find an alien concept, the Worthington Group does no actual business and generates no actual income.
It is more of a shell company and is still controlled by – wait for it – the wee shyster, himself.
Indeed, if the Worthington Group is unsuccessful in its attempt to get its hands on the £3M Jerome Pension Fund money which was discovered in a client account of Collyer Bristow, the London lawyers Whyte used during his takeover of Rangers, cash that was meant to be for the benefit of Rangers, then the Worthington Group will effectively become insolvent.
The Craig Whyte controlled Worthington Group will go bust. Sounds familiar. And just about par for the course for everything this wee shyster, who is at the centre of at least three Crown Office and police probes, touches.
So how can the Worthington Group, as Craig Whyte would have us believe it will, sue Rangers?
Which makes the story about Craig Whyte, leaked by the wee shyster, about the Worthington Group getting ready to sue Rangers, no more than something which was meant to be nuisance value to Rangers.
As ever, when the conman Whyte is involved, nothing is at it seems. Appearances can be deceptive as he dangles on a string, a daisy chain of companies, none of them actually trading and making money. The whole seedy structure, the complete apparatus of Craig Whyte’s elicit empire amounts to no more than a Russian doll. One company inside another, inside another and so on.
And right at the corrupt core is the liar himself, spinning his web of deceit.
And yet, I still fully expect some newspaper or broadcasting organisation to once again fall for this low life piece of scum.
A man with no visible means of support and a man who does not seem to have paid a penny to HMRC.
Which will tell you just as much about any journalist or media organisation which entertains the wee shyster as it does about conman Craig Whyte, himself.
at
http://davidleggat-leggoland.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/conman-whyte-and-worthington-group-truth.html?m=1' rel="external nofollow">

It's hard to understand what he writes because he writes it so poorly and takes ages to get to the point. Someone sum it up and save us all some time.

Basically, as was discussed on here weeks ago, Worthington Group IS Whyte.

The "sale" of rights was not for any cash, as was made out, but for shares - no cash changed hands because there is no cash.

Whyte is a proven liar. He is trying to put as much between himself and the outside world as possible in an attempt to duck the numerous criminal & civil cases heading his way.

The media seem not to accept that.

End of story.

It's hard to understand what he writes because he writes it so poorly and takes ages to get to the point. Someone sum it up and save us all some time.

Whyte's a con man and his latest con is in fact a con, through more of his con man constructed business fronts for cons.

The "sale" of rights was not for any cash, as was made out, but for shares - no cash changed hands because there is no cash.

Whyte is a proven liar. He is trying to put as much between himself and the outside world as possible in an attempt to duck the numerous criminal & civil cases heading his way.

End of story.

I see. Cheers mate.

Still can't believe a large number of the Rangers support believed this man over Green. doh

End of story.

You did indeed say the same thing a couple of weeks ago mate.

The whole episode is a great example of how you can have no money yet live the high life. Whyte is a business shyster and has got away with moving various shareholdings and little money around for years. His house of cards is slowly tumbling around him.

Why do certain people continually make snide comments about the writer ( in this case Leggo ) and ignore the content of the written piece? They would rather bother with semantics than consider the message within!

thats because ,he spouts a lot of shite sometimes .

The whole episode is a great example of how you can have no money yet live the high life. Whyte is a business shyster and has got away with moving various shareholdings and little money around for years. His house of cards is slowly tumbling around him.

I think he has got money stashed all over the place, remember that there is around 9 million pounds from the olco still unaccounted for,

leggo at times spouts a lot of shite. however I think we should look at the content before we shoot him down sometimes he gets it right. he is saying what most on here believe whyte is a cunt and anyone who thinks different should look at their own agenda.

Amd yet murray was apparently completely taken in by him ...

:rolleyes:

As i said, he thought there was more than one way to skina cat. He 'sold' shares to the group and in order that he would be legally represented and if it goes tits up, the company is dissolved. Check my post on the matter a few weks ago. I may talk shit sometimes, but not all the time. I have been pretty accurate i would say in most of my post, of those i recall. And no i am not mole or bug lol