Ally And Lennon

minstral

How has this turned into a bible bashing thread. :D

Rather ironic coming from someone who posts about proddy this and proddy that on numerous threads about football. While the elephant is in the room it will always be discussed, and to be fair there has been some pretty reasonable debate in here with not too much abuse hurled around. Surely a dear diary moment for RM.

Lennon is only in a job because McCoist failed to finish the job. If this is the sort of person McCoist wants as a friend then we really need to consider do we want him as manager? personally it's the final straw after Lennon's statement after The Lord smith title farce. Ally start to stand up for the people who pay your wages .

Lennon is only in a job because McCoist failed to finish the job. If this is the sort of person McCoist wants as a friend then we really need to consider do we want him as manager? personally it's the final straw after Lennon's statement after The Lord smith title farce. Ally start to stand up for the people who pay your wages .

Who he is friends with in his own time is nothing whatsoever to do with anyone else. No one can control that thankfully.

Rather ironic coming from someone who posts about proddy this and proddy that on numerous threads about football. While the elephant is in the room it will always be discussed, and to be fair there has been some pretty reasonable debate in here with not too much abuse hurled around. Surely a dear diary moment for RM.

Telling the truth that we are a Protestant club is not bible bashing. And we were talking about Ally being mates with Lennon, and not passages of the bible, which had taken over the thread.

No you have not cleared things up as god only gave one religion to this world judaism, christianity is a belief in the sin cleansing blood of christ and hope of his resurrection. Therefore all religions are pagan satanic worship. Also judaism stopped two thousand years ago at calvary.

WTF has that got to do with the definition of the word Catholic ?

Read Ezekiel chapters 1 to 11. Israel is wiped out to single figures, only the 144,000 sealed are saved. At that time(just shortly), Israel as a nation is resurrected. The jews in the church period have to be saved the same as everybody, therefore when christ comes back there is no judaism and no church period, they are done away with as was the other periods in the seven dispensations.

Wow just wow... Fuck playing golf man if this is what it comes too.

Again, I never claimed anything. I know nothing really about that case other than allegations made about a cover up of sexual abuse. I simply posted a link which shows it's not just the RC church that's at it.

Liar, You said the CoE was involved in systematic child abuse and cover up, You then choose to add HM The Queen to that list and then post a link about 2 individuals in the CoE.

Very Bheastly like.

You also said that mentioning the sexual abuse of children by the Paedo sect is point scoring,

once again another Bheastly deflection trait

Liar, You said the CoE was involved in systematic child abuse and cover up, You then choose to add HM The Queen to that list and then post a link about 2 individuals in the CoE.

Very Bheastly like.

You also said that mentioning the sexual abuse of children by the Paedo sect is point scoring,

once again another Bheastly deflection trait

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6594439.stm

So that isn't the CofE covering up Child abuse?

http://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2013/10-may/news/uk/c-of-e-accused-of-cover-up-over-child-abuse

and this isn't an allegation of the same nature?

I did mention the Queen. I did however point out that she is the Head of the CofE, I never once claimed she had any involvement whatsoever.

I believe a massive amount of Bears who go on about Child abuse do it simply as a point scoring excercise. If you seriously think that the RC church are the only organisation involved in covering up child sex abuse they you're seriously wrong. If you actually gave a shit about the people who were abused instead of who actually committed the abuse then I don't think any reasonable person would use it as a part of 'footballing rivalry'.

Twisting facts to come to your own coclusion? Very Bheastly like.

The head of the CoE does not cover up systematic child abuse and neither does the head of any other church I know.

You can use your Bheastly deflection tactics all you want. Do you know of any other football clubs that are associated with the above paedo sect that systematically sexually abuse young children ?

Or is that solely restricted to Bheast FC

The head of the CoE does not cover up systematic child abuse and neither does the head of any other church I know.

You can use your Bheastly deflection tactics all you want. Do you know of any other football clubs that are associated with the above paedo sect that systematically sexually abuse young children ?

Or is that solely restricted to Bheast FC

So because it is doesn't go to the very top of the CofE it's irrelevant?

Telling the truth that we are a Protestant club is not bible bashing. And we were talking about Ally being mates with Lennon, and not passages of the bible, which had taken over the thread.

Protestant = religion.

The thread has gone off on a tangent somewhat to be fair...

So because it is doesn't go to the very top of the CofE it's irrelevant?

So in your Bheastly vile disgusting mind you imagine that one or 2 incidents are the same as the systematic sexual abuse of children and cover up at the highest level by a vile sect riddled with perverts from top to bottom.

You don't seem too keen to comment the most vile disgusting football club and their involvement in the systematic sexual molestation of young vulnerable children. Or was that all the fault of HRH The Queen and the Co E?