Ally And Lennon

minstral

We appear to be following the unwritten code between both clubs where we never bad mouth then in any way.

meanwhile,,

They stick the boot in at every opportunity and use there puppets in the media and their mad bloggers to attack us at every turn.

Can anyone imagine Jock Wallace being friendly with the Horrid Ginger Bigot ?

We appear to be following the unwritten code between both clubs where we never bad mouth then in any way.

meanwhile,,

They stick the boot in at every opportunity and use there puppets in the media and their mad bloggers to attack us at every turn.

Can anyone imagine Jock Wallace being friendly with the Horrid Ginger Bigot ?

Good shout mate. Big Jock would have nothing to do with scum like lemon (tu)

Prove it.

Show me the stats that prove he takes time off from murdering African babies during our games.

If you can show a 50% reduction in mortality rate, then I might believe you.

He speaks to me every night, but each to their own. If you do not believe that is fine, but lots of people do.

So in your Bheastly vile disgusting mind you imagine that one or 2 incidents are the same as the systematic sexual abuse of children and cover up at the highest level by a vile sect riddled with perverts from top to bottom.

<b/>You don't seem too keen to comment the most vile disgusting football club and their involvement in the systematic sexual molestation of young vulnerable children. Or was that all the fault of HRH The Queen and the Co E?

Or, as is actually the case, I suggested that whilst the RC church was far and away the worst offender it still goes on in other institutions. For some reason though that's described as beastly. Regardless of which church they go to anyone that molesters children deserves the most severe punishment possible and in my opinion disregarding other cases where it has went on simply because others do it on a larger scale (and happen to be linked with Celtic) is point scoring.

Haha Catholics aren't Christians, fucking brilliant. Some right geniuses on here honestly.

I couldn't give a fuck if McCoist and Lennon are best of pals either, Ally is 50, he can pick and choose who he wants to be mates with.

Or, as is actually the case, I suggested that whilst the RC church was far and away the worst offender it still goes on in other institutions. For some reason though that's described as beastly. Regardless of which church they go to anyone that molesters children deserves the most severe punishment possible and in my opinion disregarding other cases where it has went on simply because others do it on a larger scale (and happen to be linked with Celtic) is point scoring.

The Bheasts are the ONLY church involved in the systematic sexual abuse of children, In the UK, the USA, Germany, Holland, Spain, France and nations all over the world.

because you have scoured the web for 1 or 2 incidents of other people who happen to be non RC, It doesn't mean other churches can be compared to the Paedophile sect of Rome.

You really can't deal with that fact can you? and it really eats away at your little Bheastly soul that Celtic are the only club in world football who systematically sexually abused children.

The only reason Ally should be agreeing to meet popcorn teeth overseas is that Ally will know exactly where he will be, and at what time, and that as a result of the EU recession, any work carried out over there will be cheaper than in the UK.