Ally And Lennon

minstral

Usually the older you get the wiser you get, Ally should not be in Mutant Teeth's company!

i'm assuming you've got mates who support ce***c?

would you stop having a pint with them if i told you to?

they all think the same way as ginger baws when it comes to rangers so what's the difference.

they all think the same way as ginger baws when it comes to rangers so what's the difference.

No, I dont have any mates that support Celtic...Fuck that! Sure in School but they soon got dropped once i wised up!

After all the damage Lennon and his club have caused for our club, you have no problem with Ally being mates with him. No matter how much Ally kisses their arse, they will still class him a dirty orange b-----d.

After all the damage Lennon and his club have caused for our club, you have no problem with Ally being mates with him. No matter how much Ally kisses their arse, they will still class him a dirty orange b-----d.

all ce***c fans think the same about us,that's my point.

do you keep company with any ce***c fans?

Is this a problem too?

neil-lennon-and-walter-smith-smiling-image-1-808646144.jpg

I doubt WS was ever his buddy but as I said earlier in this thread, why not take any opportunity to beat him. If it's for charity and what have you you can't expect them to wander round a golf course not talking to each other.

Give yourselves peace FFS.

Is this a problem too?

I doubt WS was ever his buddy but as I said earlier in this thread, why not take any opportunity to beat him. If it's for charity and what have you you can't expect them to wander round a golf course not talking to each other.

Makes me sick to my stomach

Is this a problem too?

That would make you sick.

Is this a problem too? neil-lennon-and-walter-smith-smiling-image-1-808646144.jpg I doubt WS was ever his buddy but as I said earlier in this thread, why not take any opportunity to beat him. If it's for charity and what have you you can't expect them to wander round a golf course not talking to each other. Give yourselves peace FFS.

Walter can't even look at that little chunt , no wonder mind you

There were no insinuations. I stated that it was my opinion that some Rangers fans are obsessed by it. Some use at as a go to insult whenever anything Celtic is mentioned.Ask them. Maybe they agree with the point that was made...

You're right. Some are. Seems to only be on here though, I don't hear any bears going on about it where I sit or in work. Anyway, what was the fucking joke that was cracked in that picture, everybody seems to be laughing at it.

You're right. Some are. Seems to only be on here though, I don't hear any bears going on about it where I sit or in work. Anyway, what was the fucking joke that was cracked in that picture, everybody seems to be laughing at it.

We're laughing at you ginger , not with you

Think that Lennon was saying to Walter, do you not wish you had teeth like mine Walter.