Ally And Lennon

minstral

Is this a problem too?

neil-lennon-and-walter-smith-smiling-image-1-808646144.jpg

I doubt WS was ever his buddy but as I said earlier in this thread, why not take any opportunity to beat him. If it's for charity and what have you you can't expect them to wander round a golf course not talking to each other.

Give yourselves peace FFS.

Absolutely disgusts me.

Yeah...he is definitely not one I would choose to talk to...however, it depends on if it is an actual charity event that has been set up or if they really are meeting up to be pally pals...I know Ally has friends of the dark persuasion, but I don't think that bigoted rhat is one of them :/ although, I could be wrong and the scum from the Bigot Broadcasting Clowns is right - for a change...

There were no insinuations. I stated that it was my opinion that some Rangers fans are obsessed by it. Some use at as a go to insult whenever anything Celtic is mentioned.Ask them. Maybe they agree with the point that was made...

There are no Rangers fans obsessed by child abuse.

The "songs" that get sung are merely reminding "them" what a vile horrible football club they are. Our fans keep it going because, at a game is the only place we are allowed to remind them. Try getting onto a newspaper forum or on a phone-in and mention the goings on at parkhead, ala Penn State in USA, and your post or call gets immediately rejected.

I posted about in one forum, re torbett, when the debate was about how horrible & sectarian a club we are. The post got pulled but not before some mhanks replied to me.

One even stated, " Typical Rangers fan. Did you not know Rangers employed torbett before septic did and didnt tell septic what he was like so its Rangers fault that torbett did what he did".

So I told the truth & my post got removed. Mhank tells a blatant lie, got about 10 thumbs-up and didnt get removed. When I complained to admin I got banned.

The media love to try and portray septic as this righteous, honourable, super, do no wrong club. Far removed from the truth.

We Rangers fans are merely reminding the scum fans, the scum club and the scum media that WE know about them, their boys club & the vile "religion" that most of them follow and WE will continue to let them know, albeit only in "songs" at matches.

We are not, as you stated in that vile thread, obsessed by child abuse. Oh and Big Jock Knew.

There are no Rangers fans obsessed by child abuse.

The "songs" that get sung are merely reminding "them" what a vile horrible football club they are. Our fans keep it going because, at a game is the only place we are allowed to remind them. Try getting onto a newspaper forum or on a phone-in and mention the goings on at parkhead, ala Penn State in USA, and your post or call gets immediately rejected.

I posted about in one forum, re torbett, when the debate was about how horrible & sectarian a club we are. The post got pulled but not before some mhanks replied to me.

One even stated, " Typical Rangers fan. Did you not know Rangers employed torbett before septic did and didnt tell septic what he was like so its Rangers fault that torbett did what he did".

So I told the truth & my post got removed. Mhank tells a blatant lie, got about 10 thumbs-up and didnt get removed. When I complained to admin I got banned.

The media love to try and portray septic as this righteous, honourable, super, do no wrong club. Far removed from the truth.

We Rangers fans are merely reminding the scum fans, the scum club and the scum media that WE know about them, their boys club & the vile "religion" that most of them follow and WE will continue to let them know, albeit only in "songs" at matches.

We are not, as you stated in that vile thread, obsessed by child abuse. Oh and Big Jock Knew.

Using child abuse as a point scoring exercise against them is vile. Child abuse full stop is a disgusting disgusting thing, and if people care about it so much then why not help the charities that help these kids recovery. I am pretty sure they would appreciate it an awful lot more than people shouting about it at shellik fans.

Using child abuse as a point scoring exercise against them is vile. Child abuse full stop is a disgusting disgusting thing, and if people care about it so much then why not help the charities that help these kids recovery. I am pretty sure they would appreciate it an awful lot more than people shouting about it at shellik fans.

Surprise surprise, look who has replied so quick. Funny when you just know whos going to reply.

You were one of the ones who repped the dud in that vile thread and anyone who repped that shouldve been banned.

You know nothing about me, or anyone else on this forum, and I give plenty of cash to kids charities.

Surprise surprise, look who has replied so quick. Funny when you just know whos going to reply.

You were one of the ones who repped the dud in that vile thread and anyone who repped that shouldve been banned.

You know nothing about me, or anyone else on this forum, and I give plenty of cash to kids charities.

FFS the rocket doesn't know the difference between catholic and roman kafflick, anything he does shouldn't surprise you and his relative is a verger with the chookter cooncil tending the grass verges. :bomb_piggary:

Never miss a chance of a good opportunity eh? Ally has a short memory, doesn't he remember they way that cunt acted at the Piggery in the so called shame game? In the past there's been an understanding, a strange kind of respect, between Rangers and Celtic Managers but Lennon is a whole different story. The man despises our very existence and has not one iota of respect for anyone involved with the Club.

You do. The ones that support children affected by child abuse. Well if that is true, i tip my hat to you.

My point being, and i am pretty sure The Dude's point, is that to use child abuse as point scoring is morally wrong. There is no defending the perpetrators of those crimes. None. But it should not be used for point scoring. The fact that we are ten times the club is all the point scoring and ammunition that we should need.

You do. The ones that support children affected by child abuse. Well if that is true, i tip my hat to you.

My point being, and i am pretty sure The Dude's point, is that to use child abuse as point scoring is morally wrong. There is no defending the perpetrators of those crimes. None. But it should not be used for point scoring. The fact that we are ten times the club is all the point scoring and ammunition that we should need.

Yes & my ex-partner is a volunteer counsellor with Childline. She got me involved. There you know something about me now.

FFS the rocket doesn't know the difference between catholic and roman kafflick, anything he does shouldn't surprise you and his relative is a verger with the chookter cooncil tending the grass verges. :bomb_piggary:

Oh it my lying troll again.

I will say this for the millionth time to you. And i will include the link and the quotes...

The Church of Scotland is a part of the Holy Catholic Church. I at never point said anything about Roman Catholic.

When you are baptised in a church of Scotland ceremony, you are baptised into the Holy Catholic Church. Not the Roman Catholic Church, but the holy Catholic Church. The Catholic church which the Church of Scotland belongs to.

The holy Creed (seeing as you like copying and pasting bible verse) which you confirm with your minister when having a child baptised.

I believe in God, the Father almighty,

Creator of Heaven and Earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ,

His only Son, our Lord.

He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit

and born of the Virgin Mary.

He suffered under Pontius Pilate,

was crucified, died, and was buried.

He descended to the dead.

On the third day he rose again.

He ascended into Heaven,

and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,

the holy catholic Church,

the communion of saints,

the forgiveness of sins,

the resurrection of the body,

and the life everlasting.

Amen.

From the Church of Scotland official website.

I. The Church of Scotland is part of the Holy Catholic or Universal Church; worshipping one God, Almighty, all-wise, and all-loving, in the Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, the same in substance, equal in power and glory; adoring the Father, infinite in Majesty, of whom are all things; confessing our Lord Jesus Christ, the Eternal Son, made very man for our salvation; glorying in His Cross and Resurrection, and owning obedience to Him as the Head over all things to His Church; trusting in the promised renewal and guidance of the Holy Spirit; proclaiming the forgiveness of sins and acceptance with God through faith in Christ, and the gift of Eternal Life; and labouring for the advancement of the Kingdom of God throughout the world. The Church of Scotland adheres to the Scottish Reformation; receives the Word of God which is contained in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as its supreme rule of faith and life; and avows the fundamental doctrines of the Catholic faith founded thereupon."

My original comment

"CAtholics are labelled Christians as they are Christians. Religion That follows Christ is Christian. It's all in the name.

And would you be able to tell us what church you are baptised into when in the church of Scotland? I will give you a clue, and this is a fact....the holy c......c church."

snapback.png1st_Jan_1994, on 13 May 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

1- He shouldn't, no, because his time could be put to better use supporting a local charity in his own time if that's what he wants to do. Not a Catholic one that means you have to spend more time with Lennon.

2- They still aren't labelled Christians though. No matter how many times I have to tell you. Reminds me of what you said to me yesterday about opinion not mattering when it comes to the eyes of the law/legal/whatever.

3- Your being a hypocrite now - so it's OK for you to use as job as an excuse for 2 of these examples - yet I can't?

4- It's obvious as they have seen the chance to get the cheeky chappy who can't say no and wants to be everyones pal and build bridges, on board.

He's being used a pawn. Gotta hand it to SCIAF - masterstroke.

5- Your an absolute nut job, how you can equate that I'm annoyed we're the biggest club in the country sounds desperate and tells me you have no answer to me using your own rhetoric on you.

yours

snapback.pngBothwellbear, on 13 May 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

CAtholics are labelled Christians as they are Christians. Religion That follows Christ is Christian. It's all in the name.And would you be able to tell us what church you are baptised into when in the church of Scotland? I will give you a clue, and this is a fact....the holy c......c church.

What a load of fuckin bollox, The Church of Scotland is the established Church in Scotland.

snapback.pnghaudthebus, on 13 May 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

What a load of fuckin bollox, The Church of Scotland is the established Church in Scotland.

No. It's an absolute fact. Look at any church of Scotland christening ceremony.

It's fuckin bollox with a capital fuckin bollox, rocket.

snapback.pnghaudthebus, on 13 May 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Shows how much you know about the church then doesn't it. Copy and pasting quotes means nothing..

The church of Scotland is a part of the holy catholic church who worship one good everlasting. That is a fact. Go onto the church of Scotland website ..it will tell you The same thing there. Ask my father the session clerk for Tobermory parish church. Ask your local minister....

snapback.pngBig Al II, on 13 May 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Well a surprise to me too

There is a very important word thankfully missing.And then after reading it...

I'm on the fence with this to be honest if we're back to the child abuse question.

I don't think perpetrators of such a crime should ever be allowed to forget it but using it in song as part of a football rivalry just belittles the fucking atrocities committed against these children.

If you think any child who has been the victim of such abuse is sitting back and thinking "good on those lovely football fans for bringing up the worst time of my life at the drop of a hat" then we're most likely mistaken.

I would absolutely welcome a complete investigation from top to bottom about the goings on over there when these acts were committed, but that needs done through the proper channels, not through a mass of fans singing about it.

Oh it my lying troll again.

I will say this for the millionth time to you. And i will include the link and the quotes...

The Church of Scotland is a part of the Holy Catholic Church. I at never point said anything about Roman Catholic.

When you are baptised in a church of Scotland ceremony, you are baptised into the Holy Catholic Church. Not the Roman Catholic Church, but the holy Catholic Church. The Catholic church which the Church of Scotland belongs to.

The holy Creed (seeing as you like copying and pasting bible verse) which you confirm with your minister when having a child baptised.

I believe in God, the Father almighty,

Creator of Heaven and Earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ,

His only Son, our Lord.

He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit

and born of the Virgin Mary.

He suffered under Pontius Pilate,

was crucified, died, and was buried.

He descended to the dead.

On the third day he rose again.

He ascended into Heaven,

and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,

the holy catholic Church,

the communion of saints,

the forgiveness of sins,

the resurrection of the body,

and the life everlasting.

Amen.

From the Church of Scotland official website.

http://www.churchofs...ch_constitution

Church Constitution

Articles Declaratory of the Constitution of the Church of Scotland

"The articles declaratory of the Church's constitution, which lay out our structure, how we govern and membership details, are detailed in full below.

Articles I to III

Articles IV to VI

Articles VII to IX

I. The Church of Scotland is part of the Holy Catholic or Universal Church; worshipping one God, Almighty, all-wise, and all-loving, in the Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, the same in substance, equal in power and glory; adoring the Father, infinite in Majesty, of whom are all things; confessing our Lord Jesus Christ, the Eternal Son, made very man for our salvation; glorying in His Cross and Resurrection, and owning obedience to Him as the Head over all things to His Church; trusting in the promised renewal and guidance of the Holy Spirit; proclaiming the forgiveness of sins and acceptance with God through faith in Christ, and the gift of Eternal Life; and labouring for the advancement of the Kingdom of God throughout the world. The Church of Scotland adheres to the Scottish Reformation; receives the Word of God which is contained in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as its supreme rule of faith and life; and avows the fundamental doctrines of the Catholic faith founded thereupon."

My original comment

"CAtholics are labelled Christians as they are Christians. Religion That follows Christ is Christian. It's all in the name.

And would you be able to tell us what church you are baptised into when in the church of Scotland? I will give you a clue, and this is a fact....the holy c......c church."

snapback.png1st_Jan_1994, on 13 May 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

1- He shouldn't, no, because his time could be put to better use supporting a local charity in his own time if that's what he wants to do. Not a Catholic one that means you have to spend more time with Lennon.

2- They still aren't labelled Christians though. No matter how many times I have to tell you. Reminds me of what you said to me yesterday about opinion not mattering when it comes to the eyes of the law/legal/whatever.

3- Your being a hypocrite now - so it's OK for you to use as job as an excuse for 2 of these examples - yet I can't?

4- It's obvious as they have seen the chance to get the cheeky chappy who can't say no and wants to be everyones pal and build bridges, on board.

He's being used a pawn. Gotta hand it to SCIAF - masterstroke.

5- Your an absolute nut job, how you can equate that I'm annoyed we're the biggest club in the country sounds desperate and tells me you have no answer to me using your own rhetoric on you.

yours

snapback.pngBothwellbear, on 13 May 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

CAtholics are labelled Christians as they are Christians. Religion That follows Christ is Christian. It's all in the name.And would you be able to tell us what church you are baptised into when in the church of Scotland? I will give you a clue, and this is a fact....the holy c......c church.

snapback.pnghaudthebus, on 13 May 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

snapback.pnghaudthebus, on 13 May 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Shows how much you know about the church then doesn't it. Copy and pasting quotes means nothing..

The church of Scotland is a part of the holy catholic church who worship one good everlasting. That is a fact. Go onto the church of Scotland website ..it will tell you The same thing there. Ask my father the session clerk for Tobermory parish church. Ask your local minister....

snapback.pngBig Al II, on 13 May 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Well a surprise to me too

http://www.churchofs...ch_constitution

There is a very important word thankfully missing.And then after reading it...

PMSL at your sqirming and backtracking, we are Pressbyterian even if you aren't, why you brought the word catholic into the discussion and your inference as to church as opposed to its usage as a word describing universal is plain for all to see, you have a nice catholic life rocket ! :000000082:

PMSL at your sqirming and backtracking, we are Pressbyterian even if you aren't, why you brought the word catholic into the discussion and your inference as to church as opposed to its usage as a word describing universal is plain for all to see, you have a nice catholic life rocket ! :000000082:

The quote is from the Church of Scotland website. If you have a problem with it, take it up with them. I back track over nothing. Your BS Plastic Proddyness is a little bit too transparent.

The quote is from the Church of Scotland website. If you have a problem with it, take it up with them. I back track over nothing. Your BS Plastic Proddyness is a little bit too transparent.

Your allegiance to kafflicks is not in doubt, indeed you had the audacity to infer that we were linked to them, again you did not know the meaning of the word catholic inferring again in your ignorance that all was romanesque, a rocket of inter stellar proportions.

Repeat at your leisure "we urny taig kafflicks we are Proud Presbyterians of the universal (that's catholic used in its proper sense no roman kafflicks here) faith.