Ally And Lennon

minstral

Hearts probably are the 3rd biggest club in Scotland to be fair, but his wee dig about the SPL losing the country's second biggest club shows him up for what he is.

Even a lot of Celtic fans admit we're Scotland's biggest club - but it's usually in the context of being cheated, no-one liking them and everyone trying to appease the country's establishment club etc.

The Dude won't admit that Rangers are the biggest club.

How do you do that? I think in order for me to continue on here I will have to add a few.

Just go into your profile mate and it will say something like "manage ignore preferences" and just copy and paste the username into the box ... remember to make sure the "hide" button for their posts is switched on though.

The guy's a rat, his own family probably dislike him.

He knows wee comments like this will endear him to ra faithful sellik fans but they make him look like an immature cock to everyone else.

And that is why i started this thread, how Ally can be mates with him would make you sick.

I'm intrigued how you go from some newspaper article claiming they will have a round of golf together (with absolutely no evidence or quotes) to Ally and Lennon being bestest ever pals.

Just wait and you will see.

And that is why i started this thread, how Ally can be mates with him would make you sick.

I know, different matter having to be polite to him and promote charity stuff together but how anyone can class him as a friend outside of that I'm stunned, especially somebody like Ally.

Said it earlier in the thread but Barry Ferguson was best buddies with him as well.

I know, different matter having to be polite to him and promote charity stuff together but how anyone can class him as a friend outside of that I'm stunned, especially somebody like Ally.

Said it earlier in the thread but Barry Ferguson was best buddies with him as well.

Barry Ferguson has always been like that .... he married into a bitter tim family and still buys all his wife's family their season books ... absolutely grim

People like Ally and Barry probably know him personally where I'd imagine he's a completely different person away from the old firm spotlight. Plus, I don't know how you've came to the conclusion that Ally classes him as a pal, or, indeed, that him and Barry were 'best buddies'.