Ally And Lennon

minstral

People like Ally and Barry probably know him personally where I'd imagine he's a completely different person away from the old firm spotlight. Plus, I don't know how you've came to the conclusion that Ally classes him as a pal, or, indeed, that him and Barry were 'best buddies'.

If you hate Rangers and are a mouthy wee thug I doubt much changes when the cameras are off you.

Barry and him were very pally.

If you hate Rangers and are a mouthy wee thug I doubt much changes when the cameras are off you.

I don't know if it was Ferguson's 30th birthday or something, but it was on TV at the time a special video made for him and it was Lennon inside his house filming - his wife let him in as a surprise as the both of them are good friends off the park and he was wishing his "good friend" happy birthday etc.

and they were all out celebrating afterwards....

What a fuckin strange world people on here inhabit. How's your behaviour at Oldfirm games? Do you behave like that in everyday life?

Very Pally = best buddies?

I don't know if it was Ferguson's 30th birthday or something, but it was on TV at the time a special video made for him and it was Lennon inside his house filming - his wife let him in as a surprise as the both of them are good friends off the park and he was wishing his "good friend" happy birthday etc.

and they were all out celebrating afterwards....

Yea my mate was called out to Fergie's house as there was a problem with the alarm or something and the rat was there watching the telly with him.

What a fuckin strange world people on here inhabit. How's your behaviour at Oldfirm games? Do you behave like that in everyday life?

Very Pally = best buddies?

I know you like to play Devil's Advocate but defending lennon now?

So he never sent threatening texts to his pregnant ex girlfriend or was that old firm related as well?

Yes they were very close, just because you weren't aware of that doesn't make it untrue.

So he never sent threatening texts to his pregnant ex girlfriend or was that old firm related as well?

Yes they were very close, just because you weren't aware of that doesn't make it untrue.

You will be asked for all sorts of proof that your mate seen the two of them at his house.

Photo evidence and such.

If photo evidence existed, the onus would still be on you to prove it wasn't photoshopped or something.

I was aware they were friends, I wasn't aware they were best buddies.

I just don't live in a dichotomous world of good v evil. Have you ever done anything cuntish in your life? How would you like it if I isolated it and offered it up as irrefutable evidence that that's how you live your life? Defending Lennon? I'd defend anyone from bullet-headed logic like that.

I just don't live in a dichotomous world of good v evil. Have you ever done anything cuntish in your life? How would you like it if I isolated it and offered it up as irrefutable evidence that that's how you live your life? Defending Lennon? I'd defend anyone from bullet-headed logic like that.

You should change your name to Mother Theresa.

If you do something cuntish you're normally remembered for it or have you conveniently forgotten that you harbour a grudge with Ian Black for doing something cuntish?

You should change your name to Mother Theresa.

If you do something cuntish you're normally remembered for it or have you conveniently forgotten that you to harbour a grudge with Ian Black for doing something cuntish?

Not at all, we're all hypocrites, we're all imperfect - that's kind of my point. I don't assume that he spends his everyday life throwing knee high tackles at cunts though, nor am I amazed that he has friends.

How did the people on the board cope during the 9 in a row era?

Not sure what you mean? in what way?

My memories of 9 in a row (even though it was a great achievement) I still thought at times the football was rotten, not all the time, but a fair amount of times. Most of those years there was no real challenge from Celtic anyway - so maybe that lack of competitive edge contributed (like the problems Celtic have had this season)

Not getting ten in a row still sticks in my goat to this day. Too loyal to some players and getting rid of Gascoigne half way through the season - aswell as injuries etc and Walter Smith saying he was leaving around October time didn't help.

Not sure what you mean? in what way?

My memories of 9 in a row (even though it was a great achievement) I still thought at times the football was rotten, not all the time, but a fair amount of times. Most of those years there was no real challenge from Celtic anyway - so maybe that lack of competitive edge contributed (like the problems Celtic have had this season)

Not getting ten in a row still sticks in my goat to this day. Too loyal to some players and getting rid of Gascoigne half way through the season - aswell as injuries etc and Walter Smith saying he was leaving around October time didn't help.

I mean regarding people from both sides of the old firm being friendly clearly.

As far as ive been made aware during this time many of the players were.

I mean regarding people from both sides of the old firm being friendly clearly.

As far as ive been made aware during this time many of the players were.

Not even the 9 in a row days, the Old Firm players have been friendly since the start of it all.

Look at old books and you will see Rangers and Celtic players in the 50's/60's etc going out to dinner and that.

I'm not 50/60/70 years old, but that would have got on my tits just as much in the 50s/60s as it does now. But that's just me.

People like Ally and Barry probably know him personally where I'd imagine he's a completely different person away from the old firm spotlight. Plus, I don't know how you've came to the conclusion that Ally classes him as a pal, or, indeed, that him and Barry were 'best buddies'.

He isn't!!! He unfortunately bumped into me for the first time over five years ago. True ned speak, billy big time (pardon the pun) untill he was put well straight. Was probably bullied at school. Avoids me like the fuckin plague now, but I keep in touch, when I can be ersed. Visit one of his drinking holes that I like on occasion and a bonus to wind the fanny up. Puts on the wee smile like he's pleased to see me. Pissin his fuckin undergarments! Always tell him Johnny was asking for him. Fuckin love it! Well, the craick and all that. He even didn't go in for over six months, then bumped into him in the shithole in Ashton Lane. Fuckin priceless. The immigrants get nervous, but heh, nothing better that seeing them getting in touch with their souls. Anyway, he is nothing more than a rhat ersed, pikey wannabe hard man with a yellow streak a mile wide down his spineless rhat torso. Well, aren't they all?

As for McCoist puting his arm around a rhat that despises him, a clearly submissive gesture. Sad fucking sight to behold and don't get it. A point to note that Mr McCoist is one serious square go merchant and he CAN fight like fuck!

BTW... and the skanky cunt in the hoody trying to walk through theThistle hotel like the invisible man late on a Friday night is none other than..??!!!!! Yes, you've guessed it and I fuckin loved it!

He isn't!!! He unfortunately bumped into me for the first time over five years ago. True ned speak, billy big time (pardon the pun) untill he was put well straight. Was probably bullied at school. Avoids me like the fuckin plague now, but I keep in touch, when I can be ersed. Visit one of his drinking holes that I like on occasion and a bonus to wind the fanny up. Puts on the wee smile like he's pleased to see me. Pissin his fuckin undergarments! Always tell him Johnny was asking for him. Fuckin love it! Well, the craick and all that. He even didn't go in for over six months, then bumped into him in the shithole in Ashton Lane. Fuckin priceless. The immigrants get nervous, but heh, nothing better that seeing them getting in touch with their souls. Anyway, he is nothing more than a rhat ersed, pikey wannabe hard man with a yellow streak a mile wide down his spineless rhat torso. Well, aren't they all?

As for McCoist puting his arm around a rhat that despises him, a clearly submissive gesture. Sad fucking sight to behold and don't get it. A point to note that Mr McCoist is one serious square go merchant and he CAN fight like fuck!

BTW... and the skanky cunt in the hoody trying to walk through theThistle hotel like the invisible man late on a Friday night is none other than..??!!!!! Yes, you've guessed it and I fuckin loved it!

???

PMSL at your sqirming and backtracking, we are Pressbyterian even if you aren't, why you brought the word catholic into the discussion and your inference as to church as opposed to its usage as a word describing universal is plain for all to see, you have a nice catholic life rocket ! :000000082:

atheist loyal