bluepeter

***Rumours thread***

8,029 posts in this topic

Heard stevie smith could join on a pay as you play deal.

How much is he going to pay.boom boom

Seen some rangers fan page post that he's heard we are back in talks with Weiss.

Weiss fuck sake :lol:

Seen some rangers fan page post that he's heard we are back in talks with Weiss.

Weiss fuck sake :lol:

If only it were true...

Just read that Hearts were interested in loaning in David Goodwilie. Ally's know to be a fan of Goodwillie and he's only 24. Blackburn are wanting rid and would no doubt pay the bulk of his wages.

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/football/hearts/hearts-chase-kris-boyd-and-david-goodwillie-1-2930913

Just read that Hearts were interested in loaning in David Goodwilie. Ally's know to be a fan of Goodwillie and he's only 24. Blackburn are wanting rid and would no doubt pay the bulk of his wages.

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/football/hearts/hearts-chase-kris-boyd-and-david-goodwillie-1-2930913

We'd need to wait until January, I presume.

We'd need to wait until January, I presume.

I'm sure there is a longer window for loans outside the top league so we should be able to loan players in September.

Doubt Blackburn would want to send him out to get experience in Scotland's 3rd tier.

Doubt Blackburn would want to send him out to get experience in Scotland's 3rd tier.

I don't think Blackburn give a shit about Goodwillie getting experience they just want rid of him. From Goodwillie's point of view, yes he's getting 15k/week from Blackburn but that contract wont run forever. Who'll take him on and what kind of contract would he get after four years in the wilderness? Goodwillie's still a young guy and he needs to get himself out of Blackburn and back in the game or people will just forget about him.

We've been doing some scouting in Poland recently. Make of that what you will...

We've been doing some scouting in Poland recently. Make of that what you will...

Where did you hear that mate? Any names mentioned?

Heard we have signed David wetherspoon from hibs due to come out soon

Heard we have signed David wetherspoon from hibs due to come out soon

I was reading a Hibs forum
a few weeks ago and there was a lot of posters on theer saying that Wotherspoon was going to join us this Summer.