bluepeter

***Rumours thread***

8,029 posts in this topic

Pedro will have never heard of Cummings or Walker FFS, he's 2 mins in the country. 

That said, both would be tremendous. Walker in particular is the best non Celtic player in the league IMO and will only get better. Not sure if he's one of us as suggested, Hearts fan most likely. Cummings would get us 20-30 goals a year. Could be a Boyd type player that is great in SPL but probably not for Old Firm and Europe.

Can't see it tho, £2m each probably.

32 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Pedro will have never heard of Cummings or Walker FFS, he's 2 mins in the country. 

That said, both would be tremendous. Walker in particular is the best non Celtic player in the league IMO and will only get better. Not sure if he's one of us as suggested, Hearts fan most likely. Cummings would get us 20-30 goals a year. Could be a Boyd type player that is great in SPL but probably not for Old Firm and Europe.

Yet he knew everything about Hamilton. Pedro probably did his homework long before coming to Scotland. 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Yet he knew everything about Hamilton. Pedro probably did his homework long before coming to Scotland. 

I actually think he was the guy giving Murty advice also. He'll know plenty about Scottish football already! 

30 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Ffs this is the rumours thread I'm a worst cunt

:mutley:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cobham said:

I actually think he was the guy giving Murty advice also. He'll know plenty about Scottish football already! 

I have no doubt about it. He has said a few times that he likes to prepare every detail, so recruitment plans will already be ongoing. I would be very surprised if he did not know players like Cummings and Walker.

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Jason Cummings is like this generations version of Alan Smith.

Alan Smith was a lot more aggressive. He was a terrific player when fit

26 minutes ago, The Gas Man said:

I'm pretty sure he just means that we're linked with him all the time.

54 minutes ago, The Gas Man said:

I meant more in the sense that he seems to be linked with us every couple of months, much like Smith was for the best part of a decade.

17 hours ago, RDFM said:

That Lloyd Cross cunt in genuinely retarded, I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously.

Although, I'm about 90% sure Walker is a Rangers fan.

Was slagging fuck out the GB capo during the week and it was funny as fuck :lol: 

Guy is captain of an EPL club, playing every week, on mega bucks and a massive Celtic fan.

file Fletcher under BS

On 18/03/2017 at 1:05 PM, kris1984 said:

If anything I think Cummings would be at his best in old firm games . He regularly turned up against us , hearts and all through hibs recent cup runs . Europe obviously is a different ball game as he has never really played there bar one qualifying round