Jump to content
bluepeter

***Rumours thread***

Recommended Posts

On 5/31/2017 at 2:06 PM, gers31 said:

Hi all don't all jump on me here but my m8 just told me we linked with nani anyone heard this? 

SO THIS IS WHERE THE NANI RUMOUR STARTED

KILL IT WIF FIRE

@gers31

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Back the fuck off

:lol: 

Mr Potato Head and Rex the dinosaur for undisclosed fees 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Summer doldrums right enough.

Seems there are no solid rumours of new signings, and not even vague news of exits of Waghorn, Forrester, Windass, Hodson, Crooks, Dodoo, Kiernan (remember him?) or any of the other surplus players.   All gone quiet on the McLean and Walker fronts.   

Nothing coming out of Ibrox about any friendlies between now and the first league game on 6 Aug.

Seems like no leaks coming out of Ibrox (I wonder why).   Don't even know if Pedro is still there since for reasons best known to himself and to the Club there has been nothing said about football matters since exit from Luxembourg and the signing of Dorrans.    Only Lovernkrands surfacing on twitter thingy to say its his first day of coaching.  

Not even any comment about the Kilmarnock closed door friendly that supposedly took place. 

All quiet on the rumour front it seems.    Leaks seem to have been plugged. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Summer doldrums right enough.

Seems there are no solid rumours of new signings, and not even vague news of exits of Waghorn, Forrester, Windass, Hodson, Crooks, Dodoo, Kiernan (remember him?) or any of the other surplus players.   All gone quiet on the McLean and Walker fronts.   

Nothing coming out of Ibrox about any friendlies between now and the first league game on 6 Aug.

Seems like no leaks coming out of Ibrox (I wonder why).   Don't even know if Pedro is still there since for reasons best known to himself and to the Club there has been nothing said about football matters since exit from Luxembourg and the signing of Dorrans.    Only Lovernkrands surfacing on twitter thingy to say its his first day of coaching.  

Not even any comment about the Kilmarnock closed door friendly that supposedly took place. 

All quiet on the rumour front it seems.    Leaks seem to have been plugged. 

I am starting to think there is nothing to leak RB and I wonder if the only additions might be a couple of loans.

The silence from Pedro and the Club in general since 'that' defeat is a little alarming. Is there any truth in the rumour that they are having a holiday or is that more shite?  :happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am starting to think there is nothing to leak RB and I wonder if the only additions might be a couple of loans.

The silence from Pedro and the Club in general since 'that' defeat is a little alarming. Is there any truth in the rumour that they are having a holiday or is that more shite?  :happy:

They're still training, mate.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They're still training, mate.

Thanks, I am not sure what to believe at the moment with do much 'fake' news on RM. :lol:

What is your guess on any more players coming in? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am starting to think there is nothing to leak RB and I wonder if the only additions might be a couple of loans.

The silence from Pedro and the Club in general since 'that' defeat is a little alarming. Is there any truth in the rumour that they are having a holiday or is that more shite?  :happy:

The silence is a bit like Warburton after the cup final!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks, I am not sure what to believe at the moment with do much 'fake' news on RM. :lol:

What is your guess on any more players coming in? 

I still think there'll be at least 3 more signings..

One positive, according to someone involved , Dorrans was " on a different level" yesterday.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

The silence is a bit like Warburton after the cup final!

It is a little concerning but they would likely say there is nothing much to say, if that makes any sense. :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I still think there'll be at least 3 more signings..

One positive, according to someone involved , Dorrans was " on a different level" yesterday.

Cheers. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Summer doldrums right enough.

Seems there are no solid rumours of new signings, and not even vague news of exits of Waghorn, Forrester, Windass, Hodson, Crooks, Dodoo, Kiernan (remember him?) or any of the other surplus players.   All gone quiet on the McLean and Walker fronts.   

Nothing coming out of Ibrox about any friendlies between now and the first league game on 6 Aug.

Seems like no leaks coming out of Ibrox (I wonder why).   Don't even know if Pedro is still there since for reasons best known to himself and to the Club there has been nothing said about football matters since exit from Luxembourg and the signing of Dorrans.    Only Lovernkrands surfacing on twitter thingy to say its his first day of coaching.  

Not even any comment about the Kilmarnock closed door friendly that supposedly took place. 

All quiet on the rumour front it seems.    Leaks seem to have been plugged. 

Do you think that the whole club is in shock, after the result in Luxembourg?

I don't know what or who to believe anymore on RM. You usually are one of the more sensible posters on RM, so I usually agree, and believe what you post. Please don't start going down the road, like unnamed others, of posting fake news. I'm not implying that you've done it, I'm just asking that you don't start. 

I enjoy reading your threads, because you come across as a decent, honest, and trustworthy Bear. Keep doing what you're doing bud. ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Hearing neymar on a bosman

Just stop!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Just stop!!!

You OK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, donnymac said:

who is this russian dude - striker

 

Alan Dzagoev.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, donnymac said:

who is this russian dude - striker

 

??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, donnymac said:

who is this russian dude - striker

 

Great post, keep up the good work ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Gohaim Faminsova

Bastard ... nearly had me googling that.

I did however google Mabrers mada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Im fine, thanks. Why?

Was just being polite, not keen on the tone of your post here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×