bluepeter

***Rumours thread***

11,667 posts in this topic

Must be low on Twitter posts so has decided to pedal this pish again 

2 people like this

Could be worth signing him actually to see people calling him pish after playing half an hour. 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Could be worth signing him actually to see people calling him pish after playing half an hour. 

He's pish because he has a twitter account and likes Rangers isn't that why we're all suppose to hate him as it is?  Back in reality, his twitter account doesn't matter a fuck.  Weiss has played at European Championships, La Liga, and levels far an above that of the SPFL.  He's a natural wide player and can bring much needed quality to an area we've been lacking quality in for quite some time now.  Waghorn or Weiss next season?  Anyone that thinks he'd be a bad signing is off their fucking nut.

1 person likes this

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He's pish because he has a twitter account and likes Rangers isn't that why we're all suppose to hate him as it is?  Back in reality, his twitter account doesn't matter a fuck.  Weiss has played at European Championships, La Liga, and levels far an above that of the SPFL.  He's a natural wide player and can bring much needed quality to an area we've been lacking quality in for quite some time now.  Waghorn or Weiss next season?  Anyone that thinks he'd be a bad signing is off their fucking nut.

So had Senderos

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Toral has played in La Liga, on the books of Barca, and Arsenal, looked how that turned out.

Senderos, played a lot for Arsenal, AC Milan, and in the Euros, a think, again, baldy mongo fuck.

Weiss, is an attention seeking wee dick, trying his hardest to stay relevant.

4 people like this

Not seen Weiss in action in a long time is he still decent?

To be fair, regardless of his social media antics. He's a decent player. No one can deny this.

Cant seen it though. I doubt he'll want to chuck away his bumper tax free wages and lifestyle to come here.

52 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Where exactly did I say he'd be a bad signing or that he's not a good player?

I am saying he is a money grabbing wee fanny, and just because he tweets "WATP" every few weeks doesn't mean he is genuinely interested in coming back. 

Weiss again but in all honesty he is quality and would be a crackin signing along with walker and moult and the squad would be done .

9 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Weiss again but in all honesty he is quality and would be a crackin signing along with walker and moult and the squad would be done .

Squad isn't done until we replace the fullbacks

His attention seeking is tiresome aye but it would be mad not to want him back because of it, he'd run wild in this league.

2 people like this

I said it before, I don't ordinarily post shit like this, but I have a friend working in Al Jazeera in Doha from my time out there. We enquired about Weiss at the beginning of this window. We were told his release clause and we opted against it (or at least I think we have, because there has been absolutely no movement). 

Weiss is on a lot of money. We'd need to offer him 40-50k for him to come back here unless we've got some more EBTs to help him avoid tax. 

41 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

His attention seeking is tiresome aye but it would be mad not to want him back because of it, he'd run wild in this league.

giphy.gif

4 people like this

43 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Wow, coming from you.

1 person likes this

The amount of people on here moaning we don't have enough quality then when one begs to join us they slag him . 

Aye it's anything but ideal but in reality the only way to catch these cunts is to fill the squad with real quality. 

Just now, Gaffbear said:

The amount of people on here moaning we don't have enough quality then when one begs to join us they slag him . 

Aye it's anything but ideal but in reality the only way to catch these cunts is to fill the squad with real quality. 

:lol: He's not begging to join us he's pretending to give a fuck about our club to keep the twitter cunts happy. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

If we don't, we're fucked. And if we do, we're fucked, if we try to accommodate Tav The Headless Chicken in midfield.

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I said it before, I don't ordinarily post shit like this, but I have a friend working in Al Jazeera in Doha from my time out there. We enquired about Weiss at the beginning of this window. We were told his release clause and we opted against it (or at least I think we have, because there has been absolutely no movement). 

Weiss is on a lot of money. We'd need to offer him 40-50k for him to come back here unless we've got some more EBTs to help him avoid tax. 

That certainly aint going to happen, divide that by 3 and that might be close to what we would pay and imo what he is worth.

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

That certainly aint going to happen, divide that by 3 and that might be close to what we would pay and imo what he is worth.

Am sure I read his club would be looking for 3.5 million though. 

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Or at least provide stiff competition with proper full backs not converted wingers or midfielders.

38 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's a poor man's Dalcio

The wee man said Dalcio isn't even on fifa:lol:

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The wee man said Dalcio isn't even on fifa:lol:

Obviously refused to be in the game as he's a pro evo man :lol:

1 person likes this