bluepeter

***Rumours thread***

11,730 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The wee man said Dalcio isn't even on fifa:lol:

Neither was Gabriel Barbosa at first, suppose he is shite anaw

Weiss is quite clever I'll give him that.

He'll tell all his gullible followers on Twitter he wants to come back knowing we can't afford to match his wages, we probably couldn't match half his wages tbh.

Then when the deal doesn't happen he can say it's not his fault, he wanted to come but the club didn't make it happen and maintain his faux hero status.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Neither was Gabriel Barbosa at first, suppose he is shite anaw

The wee man never said Dalcio was shite but you can suppose what ever you want.

41 minutes ago, pcbear said:

That certainly aint going to happen, divide that by 3 and that might be close to what we would pay and imo what he is worth.

I know. 

35 minutes ago, smartypants said:

Am sure I read his club would be looking for 3.5 million though. 

It's $3m, so £2.3m at today's exchange rate. 

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

:lol: He's not begging to join us he's pretending to give a fuck about our club to keep the twitter cunts happy. 

And you know this how ????

1 hour ago, Hutchy WATP said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Scott1872 said:

Wow, coming from you.

Problem?

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

And you know this how ????

He's been doing it for years

Folk saying they wouldn't have Weiss back :lol: I'd rather any cunt than Dalcio. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Folk saying they wouldn't have Weiss back :lol: I'd rather any cunt than Dalcio. 

Dalcio plays a game and a half for Rangers and he's already written off.. 🤔

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Pena hasn't stepped on the pitch yet and he's shite

4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

That does tend to happen when you're utter shite. 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Pena hasn't stepped on the pitch yet and he's shite

Not only just shite but a fat bastard as well

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

100%.

0 goals and 2 assists in the last 2 years or whatever the ridiculous stat is and the fact he's been utter shite in all the pre season games. He touched the ball 15 times in Luxembourg and gave it away 12 times, says it all.

Dalcio is shite enough to be written off after two games. Woeful player.

I hope Dodoo does well wherever he ends up. Could do with a long run of games to see what he can do.

1 person likes this

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I hope Dodoo does well wherever he ends up. Could do with a long run of games to see what he can do.

Dodoo made an impact as a sub and always got a start the next game to show what he can do.

Did absolutely nothing in his starts for Rangers, always thought it was a weird signing at the time.

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Dodoo made an impact as a sub and always got a start the next game to show what he can do.

Did absolutely nothing in his starts for Rangers, always thought it was a weird signing at the time.

To clarify, I meant to see what he could do away from the pressures of playing for Rangers. If he does well that should bump his transfer fee up a little.

1 person likes this

To clarify, I meant to see what he could do away from the pressures of playing for Rangers. If he does well that should bump his transfer fee up a little.

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

No, he never always got a start in his next game that only happened once and he scored in that game only for Forrester to get it ruled offside.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

No, he never always got a start in his next game that only happened once and he scored in that game only for Forrester to get it ruled offside.

Did he not start the next game after scoring at Pittodrie?

We need far better than Joe Dodoo, like the poster said above if he's out on loan and does well will only drive the price up. I can't see him getting any better than a league one team tbh

10 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Did he not start the next game after scoring at Pittodrie?

We need far better than Joe Dodoo, like the poster said above if he's out on loan and does well will only drive the price up. I can't see him getting any better than a league one team tbh

He's still young tbf so I'm not writing him off yet, loan him out for 6 months, assess his form and our situation then decide if he goes on loan again or stays in around the first team, I'd do the same with players like Hardie and Barjonas too