bluepeter

***Rumours thread***

I think they've pulled the story down from their website. Utterly gobsmacked when I saw the part about us wanting £2m :mutley:

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was going to say (and then I remembered not is always what it seems on twatter) if what the BC scout said is true then can we not close this thread at the moment. 

Good shout, will merge into rumours thread....

50 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Another difference is that Morelos invariably starts, when fit. However, Dembele is often used as a late sub for Griffiths by which time the opposition defence is tiring which makes Morelos’ average even more creditworthy.

At a time when we are accused of trying to unsettle players from other clubs, what we have here is a “journalist” caught red handed trying to stir the shit. I prefer to interpret that as fear because they know that “objects in the rear view mirror may be closer than they appear”

I couldn't tell you how often Dembele starts or is used as a sub by them as I don't watch them. I was commenting on the stats in that image that don't show much of a difference between them.

Thanks for the insight though... :whistle:

31 minutes ago, Amato said:

I think they've pulled the story down from their website. Utterly gobsmacked when I saw the part about us wanting £2m :mutley:

No, and the Sunday Mail have copied the same shit in their edition this morning. 

All I can say is....they wish. 

First that fat cunt Bill Leckie having a pop at him and now being linked with ridiculously low moves while Dumb Bellend is still a world beater,you'd almost think they were worried about him:mutley:

1 hour ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Any idea how long a contract we gave Morelos ? 

3 years.

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

3 years.

What i feared. Suddenly its next summer and our "£2 million" man is into his last year and now worth 3 quid and a powercard. 

Need to get him extended with a £10 million min fee release.

Aye should be offering a 5 year deal and a wage rise,I'd imagine with him coming in from Finland he won't be one of our top earners,gash like Halliday and MOH probably on more :megaanguish:

4 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

What i feared. Suddenly its next summer and our "£2 million" man is into his last year and now worth 3 quid and a powercard. 

Need to get him extended with a £10 million min fee release.

10 million :lol:

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

10 million :lol:

You don't think that's realistic?

Why do people keep wanting to add minimum fee releases clauses in every cunts contract :confused:

12 hours ago, MasterD said:

Why do people keep wanting to add minimum fee releases clauses in every cunts contract :confused:

So that the player doesn't get sold for peanuts?

We are, notoriously bad for doing that, recently.

Is there such a thing as a minimum fee release clause? 😕

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

It doesn’t stop anyone getting sold for peanuts.

Teams can still offer whatever they want. We can still accept or reject any offers below the value.

There’s no benefit to adding them.

56 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Teams can still offer whatever they want. We can still accept or reject any offers below the value.

No benefit to the club other than it’s the clubs decision to sell until a bid comes in above the release clause value then it becomes the players decision to be sold. 

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

They’re almost exclusively added at the insistence of the player/agent.

They want assurances that the player won’t be held there for ransom if a big club comes in for them.

4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

They’re almost exclusively added at the insistence of the player/agent.

They want assurances that the player won’t be held there for ransom if a big club comes in for them.

Agree.

People on here and elsewhere keep saying we should put them into every cunts contract lately and there’s no need for it, unless as you say the player/agent themselves ask for one and they rarely do.

Certainly shouldn’t be the ones bringing it up in contract negotiations.

1 hour ago, James Rolle said:

No benefit to the club other than it’s the clubs decision to sell until a bid comes in above the release clause value then it becomes the players decision to be sold. 

Also with a minimum release clause if its met then the club can be forced to sell if the player chooses too leave, which he may not have done if a bid was submitted and refused. Perfect example was neymar in the summer although I believe Spanish clubs must have a release clause by the Spanish league rules. 

There's literally no advantage in having one,baffling that people want to insist on putting one in :mutley:

Minimum fee release clauses are usually only requested by players and agents.

37 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hmm I see no quotes...

Do you just believe stories when it suits the point you are trying to make?

:Fod:

Of course.

13 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

One of the reasons we only got peanuts for players in the recent past, is that they weren't very good. Surely.