Jump to content
bluepeter

***Rumours thread***

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

krul to me always looked like he had a mistake or two in him. not due to his performance in any way, just looked like a glaekit bastard.

I always thought him to be pish. Him moving to Rangers wouldnt change that. Id rather have Shagger. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Is he that good never heard of him.

I like him mate, always thought he looked good for Newcastle. Be brilliant to have Krul and McGregor over Foderingham and Alnwick

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I like him mate, always thought he looked good for Newcastle. Be brilliant to have Krul and McGregor over Foderingham and Alnwick

Complete waste of wages. I’d be punting Wes(only because we’d get decent coin) and rely on Shagger, Alnwick and Mcrorie 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope it’s not any of the names been mentioned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is going with a paper report 2day which says he is delighted with his 2 centre back additions and he will now focus on a striker as his main priority.....pure guess work from oor bill 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Siwel said:

 

The name is Morelos and the word is “exiting”, not “exciting”.

Poor old Bill🤢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bill’s a fucking in the know legend 

it’s Abel Hernandez 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K.A.I said:

Bill’s a fucking in the know legend 

it’s Abel Hernandez 

Didn’t he just turn down 30k with Hull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do people keep posting that Bill Young’s “ITK” stuff. The guy is a serial shite talker.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Why do people keep posting that Bill Young’s “ITK” stuff. The guy is a serial shite talker.

Big Bill gets all the exclusives 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fuck has Bill Young got a job? 

IF he isn’t talking shite - huge IF - then I’m glad striker is next target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Didn’t he just turn down 30k with Hull

I don't give a fuck what he turned down at Hull we'll give him 37 a week

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Bill’s a fucking in the know legend 

it’s Abel Hernandez 

I genuinely think if we signed Hernandez and a strong CM then we’re challenging for the title 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tommy WATP said:

I genuinely think if we signed Hernandez and a strong CM then we’re challenging for the title 

Someone in the class-mould as Steve Davis then perhaps ... but squad-wise in a long season with injury, suspension, fatigue and loss of form it would be a big ask. We still need another 5 or 6 good players, maybe 2-3 marquee ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys seriously, other posters got slaughtered for suggesting bas dost as a potential signing yet a few think we will or may sign hernandez.  The guy could probably take his pick from most clubs outside the top 2 or 3 clubs in any top league in europe.

 

However moult is probably the sort of calibre we will end up with unfortunately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Guys seriously, other posters got slaughtered for suggesting bas dost as a potential signing yet a few think we will or may sign hernandez.  The guy could probably take his pick from most clubs outside the top 2 or 3 clubs in any top league in europe.

 

However moult is probably the sort of calibre we will end up with unfortunately

Hernandez is a great player. Not even remotely on the same level as Dost though. What a ridiculous post.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Guys seriously, other posters got slaughtered for suggesting bas dost as a potential signing yet a few think we will or may sign hernandez.  The guy could probably take his pick from most clubs outside the top 2 or 3 clubs in any top league in europe.

 

However moult is probably the sort of calibre we will end up with unfortunately

We will be nowhere near moult under gerrard

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×