bluepeter

***Rumours thread***

rangers twitter is a laugh with these guys. If they post too much info the fans get on their back saying it should be coming direct from the club - so they have started being far more cryptic - particularly the 4lads account, which was getting dogs abuse a few weeks back.

20 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Rangers twitter is a laugh with these guys. If they post too much info the fans get on their back saying it should be coming direct from the club - so they have started being far more cryptic - particularly the 4lads account, which was getting dogs abuse a few weeks back.

Aye but bill knows fuck all then pretends he does 

Not claiming to be 'in the know' but been told should be three in before fridays deadline for europa, two are obvious, Sadiq and Coulibaly, the third hasn't been widely mentioned in the media etc.

A few deals for outgoings are in progress but at end of the day will depend on the players agreeing to them.

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Not claiming to be 'in the know' but been told should be three in before fridays deadline for europa, two are obvious, Sadiq and Coulibaly, the third hasn't been widely mentioned in the media etc.

A few deals for outgoings are in progress but at end of the day will depend on the players agreeing to them.

Can't see either sadiq or coulibaly being involved next Thursday tbh.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Why

7 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Why

I'd assume that neither have had much of a pre season as Italy and France usually start a week later than the EPL do they not.

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Why

Dont think they are back In pre season yet

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Think they still need registered to play in second leg as well so would be good to have them as an option.

• Like 1

a poster on FF

"Through work i spoke briefly with Mark Allen this morning.
Last time I spoke with him was before Gerrard appointment so first and foremost congratulated him on the appointment and said the fans are buzzing and happiest I've felt going into a season in a long time.
His words back " if you are happy now wait till the start of the season"
Asked if anything big was coming up but professionally kept his card close to his chest.
Did ask if any truth in the Danny ings rumour and he said don't believe what you read in most of the papers, I said so untrue then? And he said I didn't say that I just said don't believe what you read in most of the papers."

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

a poster on FF

Last time I spoke with him was before Gerrard appointment so first and foremost congratulated him on the appointment and said the fans are buzzing and happiest I've felt going into a season in a long time.
Asked if anything big was coming up but professionally kept his card close to his chest.
Did ask if any truth in the Danny ings rumour and he said don't believe what you read in most of the papers, I said so untrue then? And he said I didn't say that I just said don't believe what you read in most of the papers."

Hope the guys no at it but ill check this thread regularly now lol 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hope the guys no at it but ill check this thread regularly now lol 

He said he has proof of how he knows and another poster backed him up saying he was also there. The poster says he works in sports hospitality and spoke to Allen a while ago as well pre-Gerrard appointment

Edit: says the last part in the bit I posted lol

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Broxi said:

a poster on FF

The guy that met Mark Allen, Was his name Derek Johnston?

Ill hold court on both the poster and Allen’s idea of what constitutes exciting in all honesty 

Should have told him he’s underwhelmed and we are waiting on investment and money being spent - but people like him are exactly the reason guys like King and Allen think things are great and no investment needed - same old arse licking 

id love a fan just to be honest when meeting someone from Rangers - just once 

the above said, there’s plenty of time for me to eat my words but they need to spend proper cash to shut me up 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The guy that met Mark Allen, Was his name Derek Johnston?

Ill hold court on both the poster and Allen’s idea of what constitutes exciting in all honesty 

Should have told him he’s underwhelmed and we are waiting on investment and money being spent - but people like him are exactly the reason guys like King and Allen think things are great and no investment needed - same old arse licking 

id love a fan just to be honest when meeting someone from Rangers - just once 

the above said, there’s plenty of time for me to eat my words but they need to spend proper cash to shut me up 

You reckon that's Derek that used to use your bus mate?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

You reckon that's Derek that used to use your bus mate?

No lol as in Derek “this is the best squad in a decade” Johnston the new Rangers ambassador 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No lol as in Derek “this is the best squad in a decade” Johnston the new Rangers ambassador 

Awww :lol:

Whoosh moment for me 

• Like 1

Wee hint from Est that someone else could be coming in before the first Europa League match

I don't see us spending big at all, you don't go from having a pretty poor/average window to magically splashing the cash on game changers

23 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Wee hint from Est that someone else could be coming in before the first Europa League match

Pretty sure he's not hinting anything and just stating that you are allowed to add one player after the deadline. 

• Like 3

Just now, Broxi said:

Pretty sure he's not hinting anything and just stating that you are allowed to add one player after the deadline. 

latest?cb=20150812142442

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I think both will get minutes on Friday and will probably be on the bench against Shkupi, can see Sadiq getting 25-30 mins off the bench in the first leg and Coulibaly getting more minutes in the second leg, outside of Sadiq we only have one striker.

8 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

I think both will get minutes on Friday and will probably be on the bench against Shkupi, can see Sadiq getting 25-30 mins off the bench in the first leg and Coulibaly getting more minutes in the second leg, outside of Sadiq we only have one striker.

I think Windass will play upfront next season 

13 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I think Windass will play upfront next season 

Good shout that. Don’t see a down side to it. 

Ings is a good player but the risk is too high on him in my opinion.