Jump to content
bluepeter

***Rumours thread***

Recommended Posts

rangers twitter is a laugh with these guys. If they post too much info the fans get on their back saying it should be coming direct from the club - so they have started being far more cryptic - particularly the 4lads account, which was getting dogs abuse a few weeks back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Rangers twitter is a laugh with these guys. If they post too much info the fans get on their back saying it should be coming direct from the club - so they have started being far more cryptic - particularly the 4lads account, which was getting dogs abuse a few weeks back.

Aye but bill knows fuck all then pretends he does 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not claiming to be 'in the know' but been told should be three in before fridays deadline for europa, two are obvious, Sadiq and Coulibaly, the third hasn't been widely mentioned in the media etc.

A few deals for outgoings are in progress but at end of the day will depend on the players agreeing to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Not claiming to be 'in the know' but been told should be three in before fridays deadline for europa, two are obvious, Sadiq and Coulibaly, the third hasn't been widely mentioned in the media etc.

A few deals for outgoings are in progress but at end of the day will depend on the players agreeing to them.

Can't see either sadiq or coulibaly being involved next Thursday tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Can't see either sadiq or coulibaly being involved next Thursday tbh.

Why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Why

I'd assume that neither have had much of a pre season as Italy and France usually start a week later than the EPL do they not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Why

Dont think they are back In pre season yet

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Can't see either sadiq or coulibaly being involved next Thursday tbh.

Think they still need registered to play in second leg as well so would be good to have them as an option.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a poster on FF

"Through work i spoke briefly with Mark Allen this morning.
Last time I spoke with him was before Gerrard appointment so first and foremost congratulated him on the appointment and said the fans are buzzing and happiest I've felt going into a season in a long time.
His words back " if you are happy now wait till the start of the season"
Asked if anything big was coming up but professionally kept his card close to his chest.
Did ask if any truth in the Danny ings rumour and he said don't believe what you read in most of the papers, I said so untrue then? And he said I didn't say that I just said don't believe what you read in most of the papers."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Broxi said:

a poster on FF

"Through work i spoke briefly with Mark Allen this morning.
Last time I spoke with him was before Gerrard appointment so first and foremost congratulated him on the appointment and said the fans are buzzing and happiest I've felt going into a season in a long time.
His words back " if you are happy now wait till the start of the season"
Asked if anything big was coming up but professionally kept his card close to his chest.
Did ask if any truth in the Danny ings rumour and he said don't believe what you read in most of the papers, I said so untrue then? And he said I didn't say that I just said don't believe what you read in most of the papers."

Hope the guys no at it but ill check this thread regularly now lol 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hope the guys no at it but ill check this thread regularly now lol 

He said he has proof of how he knows and another poster backed him up saying he was also there. The poster says he works in sports hospitality and spoke to Allen a while ago as well pre-Gerrard appointment

Edit: says the last part in the bit I posted lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Broxi said:

a poster on FF

"Through work i spoke briefly with Mark Allen this morning.
Last time I spoke with him was before Gerrard appointment so first and foremost congratulated him on the appointment and said the fans are buzzing and happiest I've felt going into a season in a long time.
His words back " if you are happy now wait till the start of the season"
Asked if anything big was coming up but professionally kept his card close to his chest.
Did ask if any truth in the Danny ings rumour and he said don't believe what you read in most of the papers, I said so untrue then? And he said I didn't say that I just said don't believe what you read in most of the papers."

The guy that met Mark Allen, Was his name Derek Johnston?

Ill hold court on both the poster and Allen’s idea of what constitutes exciting in all honesty 

Should have told him he’s underwhelmed and we are waiting on investment and money being spent - but people like him are exactly the reason guys like King and Allen think things are great and no investment needed - same old arse licking 

id love a fan just to be honest when meeting someone from Rangers - just once 

the above said, there’s plenty of time for me to eat my words but they need to spend proper cash to shut me up 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The guy that met Mark Allen, Was his name Derek Johnston?

Ill hold court on both the poster and Allen’s idea of what constitutes exciting in all honesty 

Should have told him he’s underwhelmed and we are waiting on investment and money being spent - but people like him are exactly the reason guys like King and Allen think things are great and no investment needed - same old arse licking 

id love a fan just to be honest when meeting someone from Rangers - just once 

the above said, there’s plenty of time for me to eat my words but they need to spend proper cash to shut me up 

You reckon that's Derek that used to use your bus mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rfc52 said:

You reckon that's Derek that used to use your bus mate?

No lol as in Derek “this is the best squad in a decade” Johnston the new Rangers ambassador 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No lol as in Derek “this is the best squad in a decade” Johnston the new Rangers ambassador 

Awww :lol:

Whoosh moment for me 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wee hint from Est that someone else could be coming in before the first Europa League match

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see us spending big at all, you don't go from having a pretty poor/average window to magically splashing the cash on game changers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Wee hint from Est that someone else could be coming in before the first Europa League match

 

Pretty sure he's not hinting anything and just stating that you are allowed to add one player after the deadline. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broxi said:

Pretty sure he's not hinting anything and just stating that you are allowed to add one player after the deadline. 

latest?cb=20150812142442

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Can't see either sadiq or coulibaly being involved next Thursday tbh.

I think both will get minutes on Friday and will probably be on the bench against Shkupi, can see Sadiq getting 25-30 mins off the bench in the first leg and Coulibaly getting more minutes in the second leg, outside of Sadiq we only have one striker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

I think both will get minutes on Friday and will probably be on the bench against Shkupi, can see Sadiq getting 25-30 mins off the bench in the first leg and Coulibaly getting more minutes in the second leg, outside of Sadiq we only have one striker.

I think Windass will play upfront next season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I think Windass will play upfront next season 

Good shout that. Don’t see a down side to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ings is a good player but the risk is too high on him in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×