bluepeter

***Rumours thread***

Transfermarkt is a good website but they are not an official database and don't know exact transfer fees etc. Having said that I do believe that Katic was about £1.2-1.5m and Goldson was about £3m. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Transfermarkt is a good website but they are not an official database and don't know exact transfer fees etc. Having said that I do believe that Katic was about £1.2-1.5m and Goldson was about £3m. 

Add in Jamie Murphy and it's close to 6million 

• Like 1

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Add in Jamie Murphy and it's close to 6million 

While technically true I choose not to count the Murphy transfer. I think that's a bit of a cop out from the board regarding the January window in that case. Meaning we effectively spent nothing in January when we needed to. So from my perspective, even though it was a delayed purchase which did happen this summer, I'm counting Murphy as a January buy and saying we've spent roughly £5m this window. 

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

While technically true I choose not to count the Murphy transfer. I think that's a bit of a cop out from the board regarding the January window in that case. Meaning we effectively spent nothing in January when we needed to. So from my perspective, even though it was a delayed purchase which did happen this summer, I'm counting Murphy as a January buy and saying we've spent roughly £5m this window. 

So nearly 6million then :lol:

:p

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Can we not go get Adam Armstrong if we are looking for Newcastle players. 

I would love us to sign him and suggested him before.  He's a wonderful finisher and he's been called the pick of the bunch when it comes to the England U21s.

However, he's small in stature and everyone we've been targeting so far has been quite big.  It also depends if the manager is after a CF type which I don't think Armstrong is.

19 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Transfermarkt says we sold Waggy for over a million which is utter bullshit. It was like £250k if you're lucky.

No it doesnt 990 k is the fee. Forget what the value is. 

Just now, TMB said:

I would love us to sign him and suggested him before.  He's a wonderful finisher and he's been called the pick of the bunch when it comes to the England U21s.

However, he's small in stature and everyone we've been targeting so far has been quite big.  It also depends if the manager is after a CF type which I don't think Armstrong is.

Apparently he struggles at championship level down their but flourishes below that level.

Think Coventry might try take him again 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So nearly 6million then :lol:

😛

£1m in January and £5m in summer is how I'm looking at it so £6m in total sure but I see it as us spending £5m in this window haha

Just now, Broxi said:

£1m in January and £5m in summer is how I'm looking at it so £6m in total sure but I see it as us spending £5m in this window haha

So 6 million :mutley:

25 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

im not asking for articles in the region of £2m im asking for the links as you claimed can be found where Rangers officially announce figures.

Where did i claim this? You got yer specs on 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So 6 million :mutley:

Right you 😡

£60m if you include all the transfer windows ever

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Right you 😡

£60m if you include all the transfer windows ever

Is that both Rangers and sevco?

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

really wish i had the same faith as you.  perhaps the cynic in me

It’s not a matter of faith.  I just don’t think they would be stupid enough to do something which is totally against their own interests (and that of the club).  

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Is that both Rangers and sevco?

No just sevco, Rangers are deid. I couldn't find how much we paid for Kevin Kyle so I just assumed it was £59.6m so that's how I got to £60m. 

15 minutes ago, TMB said:

He is exactly the type we need someone who can finish chances.

12 minutes ago, Broxi said:

No just sevco, Rangers are deid. I couldn't find how much we paid for Kevin Kyle so I just assumed it was £59.6m so that's how I got to £60m. 

He was great business 

3 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

No it doesnt 990 k is the fee. Forget what the value is. 

We never sold Waghorn for anywhere near that. We sold Waghorn for close to £250k. Even the Ipswich boss laughed about it when he was asked about the cost of Waghorn.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

We never sold Waghorn for anywhere near that. We sold Waghorn for close to £250k. Even the Ipswich boss laughed about it when he was about the cost of Waghorn.

Your making shit up. 

54 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Your making shit up. 

Indeed I am not. Google it. There's even recent articles saying he moved for that low amount of money.

We sold Mckay, Garner, Waghorn and Crooks for less altogether than we paid for Joey Garner in the first place ffs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boaby Bear said:

Your making shit up. 

:lol: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Indeed I am not. Google it. There's even recent articles saying he moved for that low amount of money.

We sold Mckay, Garner, Waghorn and Crooks for less altogether than we paid for Joey Garner in the first place ffs!

But theres no official statement from Rangers stating the exact sums. People need exact on the button amounts ffs, generalisation wont do bud unless you can quote the exact sums of money that changed hands from bona fide sources then yer making shit up. 😂

Just now, Boaby Bear said:

But theres no official statement from Rangers stating the exact sums. People need exact on the button amounts ffs, generalisation wont do bud unless you can quote the exact sums of money that changed hands from bona fide sources then yer making shit up. 😂

If you want to believe that transfermarkt is a reliable site in any way for fees or even worse, that we got nearly a million for Waghorn, go ahead :lol:

11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If you want to believe that transfermarkt is a reliable site in any way for fees or even worse, that we got nearly a million for Waghorn, go ahead :lol:

Haha fair play pal. Its all banter cause in fact no one outside the deal makers  knows for certain what monies changed hands. 🇬🇧🤪

• Like 1