Walter Smith - Non-Executive Chairman Confirmed by LSE

Check Twitter. Check any place except here.

what the fuck is twitter :7325: you seriously go by twitter :7325: A bad day for the Real True Rangers fans. Bain will be packing his suitcase now, mini will be looking for a Rangers tie and major murray will summon Watty to hop through to the Edinburgh HQ.

Bad bad day.

you seriously go by twitter :7325:

I'd bet if you were to get detailed info from the fan base instead of the usual yes or no answers from the roasters they always dig up outside the club megastore with a Rangers baseball cap on, the majority would be content and happy Walter is there instead of Murray, but a large number of them would probably expand and mention the concerns just about everyone on here have been talking about all morning

But through the darkness a figure shone, bathed in a bright light and lo a voice was heard ''Hey Archie this daft cunt says Laudrup canny play in Europe'' :D

You may laugh, but this is a bad day for our Club. A man who sat on the sidelines and did nothing when the Club needed him.

I'd bet if you were to get detailed info from the fan base instead of the usual yes or no answers from the roasters they always dig up outside the club megastore with a Rangers baseball cap on, the majority would be content and happy Walter is there instead of Murray, but a large number of them would probably expand and mention the concerns just about everyone on here have been talking about all morning

Folk they dig out for tv at the megastore are always fucking zoomers

what the fuck is twitter :7325: you seriously go by twitter :7325: A bad day for the Real True Rangers fans. Bain will be packing his suitcase now, mini will be looking for a Rangers tie and major murray will summon Watty to hop through to the Edinburgh HQ.

Bad bad day.

Here was me thinking he was a non executive chairmen, you seem to have him as the new owner/dictator.

Bad bad day.

You seriously go by here? :lol:

This place has had a contrary opinion to pretty much everything since as long as I've used it.

Certain age groups will not see this as a good appointment as a tad more worldly knowledge as for that shyster blogger fury, he appears like a bad smell.

So you're saying those of you who are past your best will not think this is good, because you're wiser than everyone else.

Aye, nae bother.

Here was me thinking he was a non executive chairmen, you seem to have him as the new owner/dictator.

Now Big Al you don't want to go down that road with me again as you seem to go in the huff when asked about the Big Al name. The man was posted missing when the club was in the shit, made bad choices as to who he backed with ridiculous bids. And you at that dumb you can't see this.

Am going to sit on the fence with splinters on my arse, until I hear what and how Walter informs us of with regards to his role, remit, and hopeful plans for weeks and months ahead. I would despair if no such statement, comment etc is made.

Think it's going to be an interesting summer..

You may laugh, but this is a bad day for our Club. A man who sat on the sidelines and did nothing when the Club needed him.

I must admit when i caught the rumor this morning before work i was puzzled and a bit concerned but as a N.E.Chairman Walter wont be running us day to day but he can provide a watchfull eye over the rest of the board. If Bain or any of the others start coming back, or we start lying down before the sfa or sphell then i will share you're concern but this is stability for the moment and Walter is very good at dealing with big egos and keeping disipline, which is key to his job right now. I doubt this is a long term appointment but more of a short term stabilising and PR move, which im happy with.

I must admit when i caught the rumor this morning before work i was puzzled and a bit concerned but as a N.E.Chairman Walter wont be running us day to day but he can provide a watchfull eye over the rest of the board. If Bain or any of the others start coming back, or we start lying down before the sfa or sphell then i will share you're concern but this is stability for the moment and Walter is very good at dealing with big egos and keeping disipline, which is key to his job right now. I doubt this is a long term appointment but more of a short term stabilising and PR move, which im happy with.

I concur.