Walter Smith - Non-Executive Chairman Confirmed by LSE

This coming from the man that lashes out and call Rangers fans wankers.tims, idiots and well you know the rest fury.........for someone who is on the public gaze , you really fuck up big time when you go calling people things.

You need to think about your previous actions about calling fans names who are genuinely happy (yip) to disagree with you and your rst friends and certain threads and posts they make.

You can't have it both ways.

Pot, kettle

I hate no one. I am on record, on many occasions as having nothing but the upmost respect for the gentleman that is Walter Smith. When it comes to the future direction of Rangers I feel he encapsulates all the very traits that led us to this dark place ergo I do not want him involved in the making of any decisions. Unlike you, and your pals, I regard my view as nothing more than a disagreement amongst like minded parties who all want the best thing for the club. Coming on here with the only intention of "getting it right up" fellow rangers fans is, in my view, somewhat poor. As to Ibrox attendance I sit in the same part walter has his personal ones. Hope that clarifies things for you.

Not really because it doesn't explain your vitriolic reaction to anyone who supports him on here.

Your business background :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck off back up your own arse mate. I don't need a business background to know that anything you say is twisted to your own wee bitter agenda.

mmmmmm I'm a timmy now I'm bitter with an agenda .......you really struggling now buzz my boy really struggling. I suggest you adjorn and go back and get new instructions.

Not really because it doesn't explain your vitriolic reaction to anyone who supports him on here.

I have no such thing. I post my reasons as to why I don't think he is suitable and no one ever comes back and argues about the reasons, disagrees with the reasons, discusses the reasons they just throw abuse. If we all sat down in a pub there probably wouldn't be that much disagreement. Forums tend to make views more excessive and entrenched. If you have not come on here to have a rise out of folk then I apologise but your first few posts appeared as a massive get it up you as your preferred outcome had prevailed.

This coming from the man that lashes out and call Rangers fans wankers.tims, idiots and well you know the rest fury.........for someone who is on the public gaze , you really fuck up big time when you go calling people things.

You need to think about your previous actions about calling fans names who are genuinely happy (yip) to disagree with you and your rst friends and certain threads and posts they make.

You can't have it both ways.

You getting precious about name calling again? Have a look up this thread.

#waltersmithsblueandwhitearmy is now trending in Glasgow, probably soon to be UK, but EDrivel knows best what the majority think....

Big Al, you asked a question and you received a detailed reply, can I ask something....well i am anyway................are you at school....not in a teaching capacity.............as a pupil Y/N

This coming from the man that lashes out and call Rangers fans wankers.tims, idiots

Oh the irony.

I have no such thing. I post my reasons as to why I don't think he is suitable and no one ever comes back and argues about the reasons, disagrees with the reasons, discusses the reasons they just throw abuse. If we all sat down in a pub there probably wouldn't be that much disagreement. Forums tend to make views more excessive and entrenched. If you have not come on here to have a rise out of folk then I apologise but your first few posts appeared as a massive get it up you as your preferred outcome had prevailed.

Nope I'm genuinely delighted. I didn't think he'd take the job.

Apology accepted but for the record I don't take orders from anyone.

mmmmmm I'm a timmy now I'm bitter with an agenda .......you really struggling now buzz my boy really struggling. I suggest you adjorn and go back and get new instructions.

I'm just laughing at you. Honestly, you're... well, you're something else.

Apparently your age and your 'business background' makes you the authority on everything, so crack on. I'll be in the background, with a mere engineering background to my name, pissing my pants laughing. ;)

Nope I'm genuinely delighted. I didn't think he'd take the job.

Apology accepted but for the record I don't take orders from anyone.

Maybe you can trawl through the thread and finally answer my points as to why I think he is best not involved. A lot of people feel the way I do and for the same reasons be interesting to hear what you think as all we ever get is abuse of timposter or banned from FF.

I'm just laughing at you. Honestly, you're... well, you're something else.

Apparently your age and your 'business background' makes you the authority on everything, so crack on. I'll be in the background, with a mere engineering background to my name, pissing my pants laughing. ;)

Buzz they got back to you then nice one........alas buzz if only, but i will gave a reply to something I know , simple as that , whether you accept or you don't accept it , that's your decision oops meant to say their re decision.

I am sick of people like fury who hide behind the blog as if in the know....yeqh we have heard his media pals reply that he uses......at least I don't hide behind a keyboard yet he does on here and no doubt the reason he went public with his name on his blog , well think the tv appearances answers that one , but he will let slip his real agenda one day.

I've had the pleasure to speak to Chris on here, FF and Twitter on a number of occasions and have found him to be nothing but polite and well mannered.

No doubt he is with you , as you are star struck by this facade he hides behind, try disagreeing with his posts and see the real fury appear.

Did you ask him for signed pic?

Big Al answer the question, I have answered every point you have put to me be it snide or just rather silly.............so at least show some decency and reply to mine.

I'm sure there are rules about getting personal...why are you so keen to know if I'm a child of school age?

I'm sure there are rules about getting personal...why are you so keen to know if I'm a child of school age?

Would explain your lack of understanding that an individual can control the thoughts of a board no matter what title he's given............does that explain it?

Everything wrong with our support is encapsulated in this thread....the chip on the shoulder reactions and bitter comments with some unhappy because they aren't getting it their way! All this infighting and back stabbing does us absolutely no favours....

For what it's worth I think Walters appointment is a clever one as it will offer a degree of stability at least short term....his position will undoubtably be more of a figurehead with no real power to make big decisions other than his vote....the animosity towards this appointment is surprising to say the least but maybe says more about the individual agendas certain people have (despite constantly attacking the agendas of groups).....almost every fan out with exaggerated cyber land will be delighted by this appointment and it is certainly not a bad thing....so get the toys back in the pram and start supporting rangers and not focusing on individuals!