Beware of Geeks bearing Gifts (interesting read about Prior)

North Rd

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this us about to drive away/drive out more investment - Miller, Ashley, Green now him?

Mike Ashley is still a shareholder I believe. Board bullshit drove Green away and its right to ask major questions of Prior if he's on the level he should have no problems awnsering them

Mike Ashley is still a shareholder I believe. Board bullshit drove Green away and its right to ask major questions of Prior if he's on the level he should have no problems awnsering them

It's right to ask questions, provided it's not another wee hate campaign starting. I have literally no faith in a sizeable chunk of the Rangers support these days which is saddening.

After Whyte, we should be asking major questions of ANYONE, who comes near our great club

It's right to ask questions, provided it's not another wee hate campaign starting. I have literally no faith in a sizeable chunk of the Rangers support these days which is saddening.

I totally agree no stupid banners, no stupid chants but if Prior really wants to be the ''voice of the fans'' then he must be prepared to be completely open about his intentions and his past.

I totally agree no stupid banners, no stupid chants but if Prior really wants to be the ''voice of the fans'' then he must be prepared to be completely open about his intentions and his past.

Yep, any decent person should be open to scrutiny about their past, and that article raises more than a few warning flags.

If he is on the level, he should have no problem answering them.

Why?

He appears in the record out of nowhere, saying this and that, then next thing he has bought a load of shares and running his mouth about the club all over the press

None of that sit uneasy with you? Who is this guy to comment on rangers? Who is this guy full stop.

A few hundred grand is a piss in the pool to some people who would like to get a good look behind the scenes at rangers

This guy has to be watched

He appears in the record out of nowhere, saying this and that, then next thing he has bought a load of shares and running his mouth about the club all over the press

None of that sit uneasy with you? Who is this guy to comment on rangers? Who is this guy full stop.

A few hundred grand is a piss in the pool to some people who would like to get a good look behind the scenes at rangers

This guy has to be watched

Pretty pathetic attitude IMO, but your entitled to it.

Are you in the Rangers men camp, the better known the better?