No Orange shirt

and represent the community of Govan? don't make me laugh it's filled with bitter IRA loving tarriers.

That's not Govan's fault though. My family, or at least half of it, are from the beautiful burgh!

You should go off and have a wank mate, you're a bit tense today! cry%20wank.gif

We've also played at Glasgow Green - shall we release a green top then?

Why would we release a green top because we played at Glasgow Green. I really wasn't expecting such a shite reply. We have had a presence in Govan for the majority of our history and the club success was built up along with the success of Govan and the Clyde.

I'm surprised you would dismiss it with such a stupid answer.

Why would we release a green top because we played at Glasgow Green. I really wasn't expecting such a shite reply. We have had a presence in Govan for the majority of our history and the club success was built up along with the success of Govan and the Clyde.

Shhhh man, he's having a tough day, I'm trying to calm him a bit.

Let's all just back off a bit here!

The remark was flippant, and you know that fine well ... if you want to go there we have had more tops with either/and/or orange and purple in it than black ... what's you reasoning for that then?

That's twice in 2.5 days you've said that to me. I will continue to get irate at wee cunts that want to slag our queen, country, history, traditions, religion - you name it - I wont aplogise for it

Is it? Haha, didn't realise. Cool man, but you might have an aneurysm.

Can I have your rep in your will?

Well I do find it offensive and also it plays into the hands of taigs.

As I've said twice before, who needs fenians when our own kind can't pay the very simplest of respect and decency.

You don't show any respect or decency when you call people cunts and say you want to assault them for disagreeing with you about a matter as incredibly trivial as a painting on a dressing room wall.

Is it? Haha, didn't realise. Cool man, but you might have an aneurysm.

Can I have your rep in your will?

Now your being a fud. All because I hate people that slag our traditions? think you need to take a look at yourself if your on the wind up

You don't show any respect or decency when you call people cunts and say you want to assault them for disagreeing with you about a matter as incredibly trivial as a painting on a dressing room wall.

Well something has to come first for me to call anyone a cunt.

You call a picture of our majesty on our dressing room trivial, silly and outdated ... I reply and I'm the bad one?

Now your being a fud. All because I hate people that slag our traditions? think you need to take a look at yourself if your on the wind up

It was a joke mate, supposed to be light hearted.

The remark was flippant, and you know that fine well ... if you want to go there we have had more tops with either/and/or orange and purple in it than black ... what's you reasoning for that then?

No I thought you were trying to belittle part of the history of the club.

We both know the reason for an orange strip and I am not arguing against it. I was defending the legitimacy of a black and red strip to honour part of the clubs heritage.

Well something has to come first for me to call anyone a cunt.

You call a picture of our majesty on our dressing room trivial, silly and outdated ... I reply and I'm the bad one?

A painting is a very trivial topic.

You're the bad one because you reply to someone's opinion of a painting being silly with calling them a cunt and saying you want to assault them. Bit of an over reaction to say the least.

No I thought you were trying to belittle part of the history of the club.

We both know the reason for an orange strip and I am not arguing against it. I was defending the legitimacy of a black and red strip to honour part of the clubs heritage.

Fair enough mate

We also usually have black and red socks. So to say that we have had more strips with orange and purple is a nonsense as well.

Talking about home tops. It's a fact we have had more and/or/also/either home tops with orange and purple on it than black... fact

A painting is a very trivial topic.

You're the bad one because you reply to someone's opinion of a painting being silly with calling them a cunt and saying you want to assault them. Bit of an over reaction to say the least.

Well I'm sorry for getting wound up over patriotic and historical matters. That's whats wrong with some of the Rangers support, they just don't care and play into the hands of taigs and people like you can't see it.

(tu)

I haven't read anything other than the first page of this thread so I have no idea what is going on.

I'd keep it that way if I were you. Ignorance is bliss.

Well I'm sorry for getting wound up over patriotic and historical matters. That's whats wrong with some of the Rangers support, they just don't care and play into the hands of taigs and people like you can't see it.

You seem to be obsessed with taigs and paranoid they'll some how get the upper hand.

I only care about Rangers, I don't give a shit about the Queen or taigs.

You seem to be obsessed with taigs and paranoid they'll some how get the upper hand.

I only care about Rangers, I don't give a shit about the Queen or taigs.

See Fishtank's post above next time you want to call portraits of our madj silly, outdated etc