No Orange shirt

You should all go and read the if WW1 was a bar room brawl thing on the 'On this day' thread. This thread feels the same!

Learn from history.

That's twice in 2.5 days you've said that to me. I will continue to get irate at wee cunts that want to slag our queen, country, history, traditions, religion - you name it - I wont aplogise for it

He sounds like a rebellious Scot, that needs crushing. Intae him.

It was our biggest and best selling top in our history. What does black have to do with our history and tradition?

think you are wrong bud but open to debate.

I think the biggest selling was the first Nike home top. Only man u and England sold more tops that year in the uk

think you are wrong bud but open to debate.

I think the biggest selling was the first Nike home top. Only man u and England sold more tops that year in the uk

That was a cracker. The sponsor was just a different coloured part of the shirt rather than stuck on afterwards. Should always be like that.

What are the figures?

No idea but the headlines at the time were still "sectarian top best seller" and all that ... of course yu could accuse me of buying into media hysteria, but yeah, I believed them. Every one had an orange Rangers top on

No idea but the headlines at the time were still "sectarian top best seller" and all that ... of course yu could accuse me of buying into media hysteria, but yeah, I believed them. Every one had an orange Rangers top on

Fair enough, but it would be interesting to know the figures.

If we ignore the last few pages of madness on this thread, and get back to the point. The tradition thing is simply being thrown back at anyone who was against stadium sponsorship, it was always going to happen and it is a justifiable counter.

The real question I still haven't quite got my head round is why, as far as I can tell it is either a) for the money, b) to support perceived traditional links, c) to get it right up other people.

If we ignore the last few pages of madness on this thread, and get back to the point. The tradition thing is simply being thrown back at anyone who was against stadium sponsorship, it was always going to happen and it is a justifiable counter.

The real question I still haven't quite got my head round is why, as far as I can tell it is either a) for the money, b) to support perceived traditional links, c) to get it right up other people.

For me it would be all three.

Except I wouldn't word option c the way you did, it's more than giruy, it would be a sign that the Club is willing to stand up to the shit thrown in our direction, to tell folk that if they have a problem with a colour, they are the bigots.