No Orange shirt

Its fucking pathetic.

its not hatrid you fuckin inbred, its just sheer unacceptance that a shite forward and tarrier like him should wear a Rangers jersey, in front of a proddy who deserves it more.

ive never forgiven the pape for the miss against dufc in the semi at ibrox, until then I had koshed my knee into bending, saying so many rangers men had deserted us, and here was a pape willing to take all the shit, from us and them, brave big cunt I thought.i admired him for it but never liked him.

after that miss he should have been sent back to eire on a one way ticket.

shane ferguson haa also made great soundbites about " its my career, I will be running a gauntlet of hate back home, but Rangers are a massive club."

I will bet my house shane never ever pulls on a Rangers jersey.

and so it should be.i dont want republicans wearing our blue," tolerating or ignoring" our songs.

Rangers players should never ever" tolerate or ignore" our support, if wearing that blue jersey means anything to them, they should feel proud of a people singing songs of protestant heritage, along with the best ever repetoire , and biggest selection of Rangers songs a support can boast.

Orange away jersey, would love it but not likely, club will bottle it.

an away top that is a tribute to our protestant roots in glasgow, for that to be acknowledged, would be absolutely fantastic.

if the colour didn't explain it clearly enough, then a simple slogan to accompany it: " celebrating our protestant roots".

When we played barca in 2007 , their local rag ran with"beware, the protestants are coming! ".

We are known as such across the world, we should be puffing out our chest because of it, not fingering through the papers to see what fenian hack has been offended this week.

we should be laughing at the cunt and putting him in his place.

its about time we got loud and proud , because without our protestant identity, and our heritage and song, we will be just like our confused brothers from the east end, who dont want proddys in their team, or their support, but "accept" all faiths, as long as you remember , even a european cup winning manager, a protestant, was never allowed directorship.

they shat on their greatest ever cos he wasnt an RC.

and we are the bigots? Fuck off man.

christ I went off on one there, didnt even reslise the time.

No Surrender

Rab

its not hatrid you fuckin inbred, its just sheer unacceptance that a shite forward and tarrier like him should wear a Rangers jersey, in front of a proddy who deserves it more.

ive never forgiven the pape for the miss against dufc in the semi at ibrox, until then I had koshed my knee into bending, saying so many rangers men had deserted us, and here was a pape willing to take all the shit, from us and them, brave big cunt I thought.i admired him for it but never liked him.

shane ferguson haa also made great soundbites about " its my career, I will be running a gauntlet of hate back home, but Rangers are a massive club."

and so it should be.i dont want republicans wearing our blue," tolerating or ignoring" our songs.

Rangers players should never ever" tolerate or ignore" our support, if wearing that blue jersey means anything to them, they should feel proud of a people singing songs of protestant heritage, along with the best ever repetoire , and biggest selection of Rangers songs a support can boast.

an away top that is a tribute to our protestant roots in glasgow, for that to be acknowledged, would be absolutely fantastic.

if the colour didn't explain it clearly enough, then a simple slogan to accompany it: " celebrating our protestant roots".

When we played barca in 2007 , their local rag ran with"beware, the protestants are coming! ".

We are known as such across the world, we should be puffing out our chest because of it, not fingering through the papers to see what fenian hack has been offended this week.

its about time we got loud and proud , because without our protestant identity, and our heritage and song, we will be just like our confused brothers from the east end, who dont want proddys in their team, or their support, but "accept" all faiths, as long as you remember , even a european cup winning manager, a protestant, was never allowed directorship.

No Surrender

Rab

None of that matters. If you really care for tradition and heritage, it would be worth noting that Rangers' kit history favours a white or red away strip.

I struggle to understand why people stir themselves up into childish little angry tantrums because they can't wear an orange football top. Get over it.

I don't even really care what colour of strip we have now, used to wait with major anticipation to see what the strips looked like, but so long as it's main colours are red white and blue, I'm a happy bear. Having said that, the Orange top will always be my favourite :lol:

It's got to the stage were I'd just love to see the reaction of the MSM, the Tims and all the other obsessed bunch out there, we released an orange kit in homage to Dick Advocaat, we can now release an Orange kit in homage to McCall and his gorgeous hair :lol:

The club would make an absolute fortune if they brought out another orange shirt. It would actually be a bad business move not to.

At a time when they're telling us we need to buy in to the brand, what better way.

This is true, but we might offend some cunt doing it. Priorities.

Obsession with getting an orange top every season is cringey. It's never ever ever going to happen again.

Because we don't stand up to the apologists. Time to start changing if we want to.

Need people in the club to have balls.

No Surrender

Rab

The crap you typed about Daly would suggest that yes, you are a bigot.

The crap you typed about Daly would suggest that yes, you are a bigot.

and your problem is brown nose? Bigotted loyalists like me would love Rangers to release an orange next season just to give every other cunt the 2 fingers, a show of defiance to say we are above you underlings and we will sing and do as we please, as you lot matter not a fuckin jot.

then of course there are cunts like you in our support who feel they have to apologise to any cunt they can drag to the floor , when my anti papist beliefs are voiced." We not all like that master, he sectarian, im sorry".bet you were utterly disgusted by the 25000 bigots singing TBB at the cup semi as well.

well, firstly us disgraced bigots want an orange jersey to stick it up every cunt, and secondly, fuck off ya sad bastard, you fuckin apologists have done enough damage within the ranks of our support..fuck me ive just realised you are that you are boab in drag.

No Surrender

Rab

I do like the orange strip but the mHedia will just use this to beat and kick us

I say fuck the mhedia. They.hang us out to dry every other day for fun anyway. Then there are our very own apologists, banging on about our traditions. They wouldnt know tradition if they fell over it FFS!

Football is a business and every team on the planet exploit it in every way which can, in releasing 3 to 4 strips every season. Look no further than the EPL. Some frighteners appearing there every season and SFA to do with tradition.

For us the fact remains our traditions are indeed protestant/loyalist. Read the the history, but then again why would our very own apologists do that? The truth, the facts. Heaven forbid. Just doesn't fit with their self righteous malignant agenda.

TBH if they indeed stood by their principles, they would not be supporting us. I mean standing alongside the good and the great as 50,000 belt out the billy boys, no surrender and so on as we pummel the scum fc into the ground. Personally speaking it shows just how hypocritical they are and of course glory hunters as they should in reality be supporting such benign local teams as Thistle and Clyde.

Shame really, but we will have our Orange strips irrespective of them and soon.

Nor should there be an orange strip - our colours are Not orange!

Because we have produced one in the past doesn't mean we are obliged to conitinue to do so. There is no valid rationale for an orange strip.

Let's focus on more important things.

No Surrender

Rab

FFS.

Nor should there be an orange strip - our colours are Not orange!

Because we have produced one in the past doesn't mean we are obliged to conitinue to do so. There is no valid rationale for an orange strip.

Let's focus on more important things.

Tell us what our colours are then and then go on to tell us why we have used so many colours over the years and then I will put you right.

and your problem is brown nose? Bigotted loyalists like me would love Rangers to release an orange next season just to give every other cunt the 2 fingers, a show of defiance to say we are above you underlings and we will sing and do as we please, as you lot matter not a fuckin jot.

then of course there are cunts like you in our support who feel they have to apologise to any cunt they can drag to the floor , when my anti papist beliefs are voiced." We not all like that master, he sectarian, im sorry".bet you were utterly disgusted by the 25000 bigots singing TBB at the cup semi as well.

well, firstly us disgraced bigots want an orange jersey to stick it up every cunt, and secondly, fuck off ya sad bastard, you fuckin apologists have done enough damage within the ranks of our support..fuck me ive just realised you are that you are boab in drag.

No Surrender

Rab

I don't have a problem, I don't think you should delude yourself that you are not a bigot. Your supremacist crap is absolutely cringeworthy.

I like that you try to link your view on Daly to other fans singing TBB, in fact I love that you think me commenting on your views makes me an apologist, I'm sure it will be handwringer next.

You go on living your life with your views mate, I can tell how strong your religious views are with your forgiveness, love thy neighbour and turn the other cheek attitude.

I don't have a problem, I don't think you should delude yourself that you are not a bigot. Your supremacist crap is absolutely cringeworthy.

I like that you try to link your view on Daly to other fans singing TBB, in fact I love that you think me commenting on your views makes me an apologist, I'm sure it will be handwringer next.

You go on living your life with your views mate, I can tell how strong your religious views are with your forgiveness, love thy neighbour and turn the other cheek attitude.

For the record, im neither here nor there when it comes to religion and loyalism. I dont really see what it has to do with a football club.

But being a loyalist doesnt make you a bigot. So some people should just accept that a large section of Rangers fans have ties to Loyalist Ulster. Weather they're active members of the orange order or just hangers on who follow the bands.

So just accept it as a part of the clubs tradition.