No Orange shirt

For the record, im neither here nor there when it comes to religion and loyalism. I dont really see what it has to do with a football club.

But being a loyalist doesnt make you a bigot. So some people should just accept that a large section of Rangers fans have ties to Loyalist Ulster. Weather they're active members of the orange order or just hangers on who follow the bands.

So just accept it as a part of the clubs tradition.

Who said it did? His comments about Daly were what showed him up as a bigot, nothing to do with loyalism.

Who said it did? His comments about Daly were what showed him up as a bigot, nothing to do with loyalism.

I just think people are too quick to jump on the bigot bandwagon. How many of these people have sung TBB or No Surrender at games themselves? Theres alot of hypocricy among rangers fans.

I just think people are too quick to jump on the bigot bandwagon. How many of these people have sung TBB or No Surrender at games themselves? Theres alot of hypocricy among rangers fans.

People may be, that specific post and the comments about Daly, followed by the supremacist nonsense are the ramblings of a bigot.

Those who casually have sung songs in the past, and especially loyalists or unionists should not want to find themselves associated with such nonsense either.

I have seldom, if ever, called anyone on this forum a bigot (as far as I can recall) but this post was beyond anything reasonable to my mind.

I don't remember Daly missing a sitter against Dundee Utd tbh, I'm sure Sheils missed a easy chance.

He definitely did. Not that it warrants the garbage coming from a certain poster above. It's one thing to be proud of your roots, which is fine, but he's taking it way beyond that to naked bigotry with the comments about JD.

As a business we need to increase our income streams and this was a proven money spinner.

It's a no brainer in the right circumstances.

An Orange top should be celebrated regardless of what the critics would say although the club would need to point the finger at the real bigots.

and your problem is brown nose? Bigotted loyalists like me would love Rangers to release an orange next season just to give every other cunt the 2 fingers, a show of defiance to say we are above you underlings and we will sing and do as we please, as you lot matter not a fuckin jot.

then of course there are cunts like you in our support who feel they have to apologise to any cunt they can drag to the floor , when my anti papist beliefs are voiced." We not all like that master, he sectarian, im sorry".bet you were utterly disgusted by the 25000 bigots singing TBB at the cup semi as well.

well, firstly us disgraced bigots want an orange jersey to stick it up every cunt, and secondly, fuck off ya sad bastard, you fuckin apologists have done enough damage within the ranks of our support..fuck me ive just realised you are that you are boab in drag.

No Surrender

Rab

Nothing funnier than reading half the pish you post on here.

No Orange Strip

Essandoh

Why ?

Because it's never going to happen. Was done when we had a Dutch contingent at the club and probably won't happen again. Also some of the reasons given in this thread for wanting one are absolutely pathetic.

Speaking sense against such folk just gets you tagged as a handwringing apologist though :lol:

Because it's never going to happen. Was done once when we had a Dutch contingent at the club and probably won't happen again. Also some of the reasons given in this thread for wanting one are absolutely pathetic.

Speaking sense against such folk just gets you tagged as a handwringing apologist though :lol:

I thought it was an okay top at the time certainly better than the Lilac top but agree there are better Rangers tops.

Think the Adidas kit with the blue and orange striped top was dreadful in all honesty. Loved the bright orange diadora kit though. Personally I prefer our away top to be a smart white one, with the 3rd kit either red or black. Not that we really need a 3rd kit anymore for anything other than fleecing the fans.