What say the RST and pals?

thehost

They should have thought about that before getting involved in internecine politics.

They have the board they want.

Now look the state of us!

I don't see many writers involved in destructive politics. Everyone has their opinion and I don't see anyone saying we have the perfect board.

He may be back today - not sure.

I know sometimes I'll spend a fair bit of time on Twitter when I can't be fussed with getting involved in longer debates on forums. Especially if I'm on my phone.

I'd imagine you'll be too depressed to go on Twitter now that McMurdo has blocked you? :P

The Problem is D'art that the media are allowed to present them as some form of spokespeople of the fans. Hence a few folk organising 3 bodies to make statements on the day of the board meeting.

I'm not so sure that people understand that those statements represented the views of a HANDFUL of individuals and not the membership of each grouping. Add to that the "on-side" bloggers and suddenly we have the walter and ally show.

Meanwhile the club is heading for the grubber.

Yes I agree - that last statement re the hypothetical Hearts friendly was couched and presented in such a way that the RST were speaking for the Rangers support on a wider scale. Its poor journalism really - if they are to quote an RST spokesperson they should qualify such a statement with their membership nos.

He ostracised us ages ago - welcome to the club! :)

It is quite strange that a blogger who wants us all to read his opinion wouldn't want to defend it but I guess that's up to him.

Maybe he should become an admin on FF? ;)

unless of course you have something like the RFFF in place. Surely you get credit when you pay off these creditors....

Not on your life, even if you had the recites to prove every penny had been paid the creditors will always be flung up. Its also a well known fact that the Tax whyte defaulted on was destined for the running of a childrens hospital.

Not on your life, even if you had the recites to prove every penny had been paid the creditors will always be flung up. Its also a well known fact that the Tax whyte defaulted on was destined for the running of a childrens hospital.

I have heard it from a senior source within HMRC it has resulted in the bedroom tax being brought in.

No disrespect to you Peter, can any Ger tell me what he is happy about and did I miss the bit about what he said about the direction of the club is going or is it just to be kept a secret with the boardroom, which would be a first. I still think our board should come forward and tell us what he is satisfied cant be just a vote that is meaningless in the new structure

What do you want - we are full Members a couple of years early - we look to be transitioning and strengthening the squad, our season ticket numbers look good - what more do you want/ need?

Dingwall is an embarrassment to most Bears I know, how a guy that acts and, (not wishing to sound aloof here) even looks like him has become so intrinsically wound in to the affairs of my football club is beyond me, and his henchmen are no better.

Get them all to fuck away from anything to do with Rangers, they really don't have a clue about football or business, have no tangible connection to our club in reality and their time for doing anything positive has now passed - in failure.

What do you want - we are full Members a couple of years early - we look to be transitioning and strengthening the squad, our season ticket numbers look good - what more do you want/ need?

Respite from appeasers pacifists and boaby dazzlers would be a start. :cgreen::atie::541:

ps ..fuck quiet dignity with a rusty wire brush. :burt:

He's been on twitter all day!

I thought all the youngsters read the forums on their phones.

They must have the eyes of eagles, these days. I'm not going to comment on the brains though :matron:

Charming that you miss me so much. I'm afraid I don't have time to properly address this but one question.

When you're sitting a few feet from various board members in your seats in the members do you ever raise this stuff with them? I'm sure they'd listen to what you have to say and it might have more effect than posting it on here.

Charming that you miss me so much. I'm afraid I don't have time to properly address this but one question.

When you're sitting a few feet from various board members in your seats in the members do you ever raise this stuff with them? I'm sure they'd listen to what you have to say and it might have more effect than posting it on here.

Remember our wee convo, with regard to the set up of this new stitch up. You seemed to think it was a good idea at the time. I argued with you that we would be stiffed so you can imagine my surprise when you show your surprise at the composition of the new board.

As to chatting to board members you know that the member is on the other side of the directors box from where they sit apart from that they wouldn't listen to a word I said and I'm too busy to get involved in anyway outwith typing on here. Maybe, in a few years, I will have the time and inclination.

I was thinking about the RST board, even though I really don't have time, but it transpires only 4 places up for grabs and it would therefore be a waste of time since no change of direction can be brought about with that set up.

Rest assured, should I ever desire a blazer I'd pay for it.

Remember our wee convo, with regard to the set up of this new stitch up. You seemed to think it was a good idea at the time. I argued with you that we would be stiffed so you can imagine my surprise when you show your surprise at the composition of the new board.

As to chatting to board members you know that the member is on the other side of the directors box from where they sit apart from that they wouldn't listen to a word I said and I'm too busy to get involved in anyway outwith typing on here. Maybe, in a few years, I will have the time and inclination.

I was thinking about the RST board, even though I really don't have time, but it transpires only 4 places up for grabs and it would therefore be a waste of time since no change of direction can be brought about with that set up.

Rest assured, should I ever desire a blazer I'd pay for it.

So no then?

I don't think having the same useless SPL idiots on the SPFL board was a good idea but I've yet to hear anyone who is complaining about it happening suggest what RFC could have done to stop it. We are now full members, we have a vote, we can get a place on the board in future. I'd suggest when we are back in top league would be a sensible time. Is it ideal? No. Is it best we could get just now? Almost certainly.

That said, Mather's "humbled" chat was ridiculous. But I've consistently said I don't think he's qualified to be CEO.

I'll look forward to chatting about it more in the days to come. Delighted you pay for your blazers.

So no then?

I don't think having the same useless SPL idiots on the SPFL board was a good idea but I've yet to hear anyone who is complaining about it happening suggest what RFC could have done to stop it. We are now full members, we have a vote, we can get a place on the board in future. I'd suggest when we are back in top league would be a sensible time. Is it ideal? No. Is it best we could get just now? Almost certainly.

That said, Mather's "humbled" chat was ridiculous. But I've consistently said I don't think he's qualified to be CEO.

I'll look forward to chatting about it more in the days to come. Delighted you pay for your blazers.

no what?

do I shout across 70 people to a directors box? no

if you spoke to people who I know in ibrox about whether I was a moaning bassa that went on about smith mccoist and mcculloch rangers men and murray.... yes numerous have heard it so if the best you all can do is accuse me of some form of weasel words it certainly can't be laid at my door.

Indeed suck knows folk who know me who will confirm I am the same bundle of joy, at ibrox, that I am on here and was on FF before suck banned me for the terrible crime of trying to get one fans group.

I'd happily invite you along to a match but it would probably be easier for me to wave to you as you stand in the blue room :cgreen:

Anyway hopefully, when you have time, you can address my central point that 4 or 5 people have disproportionate control over press releases fooling the media into thinking they speak for three fan groupings and therefore enabling their preferred outcome to be seen as the desire of the wider fanbase.

Below is a copy of recent correspondence with Rangers - still awaiting a final answer.

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your e-mail and for taking the time to write to the club.

Your mail has been forwarded to the relevant department.

Regards, Liz

Liz Brown Supporter Services

The Rangers Football Club

T 0871 702 1972 Option 8

www.rangers.co.uk

-----Original Message-----

From: Website Contact Form [mailto:rapid_contact@yoursite.com]

Sent: 26 June 2013 02:08

To: webmail

Subject: Communication and Items of Interest

You received a message from (email addy deleted)

There seems to be a real lack of communication from Ibrox recently.

I am a member of RangersMedia and many on the site are amazed by the lack of information on various subjects.

The matters of Board Room politics and if the old Chairman M Murray is resigning and if other new Board members are coming on?

Renaming Ibrox?

Season ticket sales - are they going well?

Some complaints about difficulties in renewing them.

Will we be allowed to play trialists before Sept. !st or not?

What was our official view on the recent Reconstruction - it was never clear to fans?

Will the SFA have their own inquiry into C Green/ C. Whyte?

With all the players Ally has signed and with a few more to come - will we be under budget or way above the budget for players wages etc.?

Or with Alexander, Goian and Bocanegra probably leaving will we be OK?

Do we need another share offering? So many rumours that all the money taken in has nearly all been spent?

There is as you can see a whole bunch of questions that regularly come up on the forum and some form of answer would be greatly appreciated.

Our CEO and Chairman should be speaking out a lot more to the fans. C Green set a trend on this and this type of communication is sorely missed. Maybe not as often as C Green, but now and again would be good. It may help sell Season Tickets too!

Thanks for allowing me to put forward these points,

Alex

I am hoping for some response soon.