Today.

Straight-Edge-Loyal

Wtf is happening with halo or assasins creed? Surely they should be available by now?

Halo was meant to be the first so fuck knows whats happened so angry with what a let down it has turned to be it has been pretty much only Arcade games so far it is shockingly poor from what we expected and they announced.

Will look forward to that one mate as always fancied it but never played it

I'd read up on the Assassins Creed 1 story first... even if its only watching the cutscenes on youtube.

Otherwise a fair chunk of ACII won't make sense.

Will look forward to that one mate as always fancied it but never played it (tu) not gonna bother downloading that arcade one that's on offer the now.

xboxfree1_zps569d9358.jpg

Assasins creed 2 is a great game mate. Especially for free and if you haven't played it you will really enjoy it. You played any of the series mate?

Assasins creed 2 is a great game mate. Especially for free and if you haven't played it you will really enjoy it. You played any of the series mate?

No mate never played them one of those game series liked the look of but somehow for one reason or another never got/played.

No mate never played them one of those game series liked the look of but somehow for one reason or another never got/played.

I like it mate its something a bit different from other games in that genre

I just kept getting an error message saying some content not available in your region hoping its a short term issue and not because im taking part.in the Beta testing of the new dashboard.

I downloaded it last night no probs mate don't know if it is to do with the beta testing as I never opted in this time.

I downloaded it last night no probs mate don't know if it is to do with the beta testing as I never opted in this time.

Im not allowed to say much about the new dashboard but.it is good. (tu)

The game downloaded last night as well which was lucky havent played.it yet though.