Pressley.

Guest greengrass

Guest greengrass

hes back up in glasgow now supposedly having a medical .. might be waiting till the last minute or holding out to see what deal is on offer untill last minute ... id rather he went to charlton .. but if he does sign for us i wont lose any sleep .. as we are bare thin at the moment at the back ,and would probably start for now untill our other guys are fit ,, as i cant see the 2 jimmys selling anderson atm no chance,... as long as he gives 100% i guess tempory stopgap , id rather we signed someone else tho , hes a decent defender pressley but i dont like the image too much of him in a hoops top. :wacko:

Guest greengrass
Anderson is way superior to Pressley,and at ?800,000 is a snip at the price.

they wont sell this season at least , sheep "need him" before anyone in thier team..and not with thiers and the 2 jimmys such "high hopes" :lol: and league position atm , nae chance.

Guest greengrass

that was before all our injuries. bare thin and needs must now.

guess he will do as a stopgap atm.. and hes a winner also.

Hardly an Exciting Signing :wacko: imo.

but considering circumstances atm. i dont see it as a bad one neither.no loss here.

welcome aboard Elvis.

Guest greengrass
he was not good enough for us first time he is not good enough now

better tell fatdj , john brown , mark hately,etc to name but a few then....most of them have stated in the rags in recent weeks and on radio shows when pressley became available that they wanted le guen get pressley in for at least temporary. :rolleyes:

never go back

better tell bawwy :rolleyes:

he got back but he should never got back as captain imo

I agree with that. Nando I think half the reason Nando dropped the ball was because he was stripped of the captaincy for no apparant reason. Nando was excelling because he knew he had to be responsible for the whole team and he was not just another player IMO!

never go back

better tell bawwy :rolleyes:

he got back but he should never got back as captain imo

I agree with that. Nando I think half the reason Nando dropped the ball was because he was stripped of the captaincy for no apparant reason. Nando was excelling because he knew he had to be responsible for the whole team and he was not just another player IMO!

agree (king) no one should ever walk out on us an come back as captain