Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rfc52

Anyone making a profit on the mickeys?

6 2 they got smashed the night and that's after cluj and some Ukrainian mob beat them.

2/1 gruther furth were the night I had a 15 single and a 10er double wae differdange.

The mob fae Ukraine were 4s to beat them and cluj were 5/2.

Good money to be made backing against the Harlem bogtrotters

Only won 2 in 12 European friendlies, when they playing next seems easy money ?

Ladbrokes aren't giving the friendlies days ahead only for today. Tomorrows will be up tomorrow etc

Only won 2 in 12 European friendlies, when they playing next seems easy money ?

That was that team the tarriers played first win in 15 months at home :lol:

That was that team the tarriers played first win in 15 months at home :lol:

The team that beat them 6-2 ? surely not :lol:

They are 6/4 not why didn't I do it the other night.

The team that beat them 6-2 ? surely not :lol:

Aye mate :lol:

NEIL LENNON watched Celtic ship six goals last night – but urged fans not to panic just a week before their Champions League tie against Cliftonville.

The Hoops boss is adamant there is no need to worry despite seeing his team ship six goals to German Second Division outfit Greuther Furth – who hadn’t won on their home turf in 15 months.

Aye mate :lol:

NEIL LENNON watched Celtic ship six goals last night – but urged fans not to panic just a week before their Champions League tie against Cliftonville.

The Hoops boss is adamant there is no need to worry despite seeing his team ship six goals to German Second Division outfit Greuther Furth – who hadn’t won on their home turf in 15 months.

:lol:

Watch this mate they will go out and smash union Berlin tomorrow but I'm having a bit of that 2/1 on them

Cause I am backing it that will happen

6/4 now mate :lol:

6/4 seems worth a bet still.

If it gets any lower mate I'm out, I won't get burnt with a team at evens etc. apparently most of the tarriers defenders are fucked tho so should be easy money

If it gets any lower mate I'm out, I won't get burnt with a team at evens etc. apparently most of the tarriers defenders are fucked tho so should be easy money

I think they will want to win more next week than tomorrow. No odds up for our game on Saturday.

I think they will want to win more next week than tomorrow. No odds up for our game on Saturday.

If we play two teams again I think city will win tbh

If we play two teams again I think city will win tbh

Yes not too sure how they would price it. 6/5 them 2/1 us or something like that. How do they determine the favs ?

Yes not too sure how they would price it. 6/5 them 2/1 us or something like that. How do they determine the favs ?

In friendlies home advantage tends to count mate.

But I'm really not sure

6/5 now why didn't I back it 3 days ago, anyone had a punt at that price. Good Luck

6/4 was too short for me. Good luck to anyone who took any early price they could get. Ladbrokes don't price up friendlies early :(

6/4 was too short for me. Good luck to anyone who took any early price they could get. Ladbrokes don't price up friendlies early :(

Not had a decent bet in a few weeks only reason I have had one here, no doubt they will win now.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/friendlies/bristol-city-v-rangers/winner

Not getting the 2/1 I thought on Rangers tomorrow.