Anyone making a profit on the mickeys?

RFC55

6 2 they got smashed the night and that's after cluj and some Ukrainian mob beat them.

2/1 gruther furth were the night I had a 15 single and a 10er double wae differdange.

The mob fae Ukraine were 4s to beat them and cluj were 5/2.

Good money to be made backing against the Harlem bogtrotters

The team that beat them 6-2 ? surely not :lol:

Aye mate :lol:

NEIL LENNON watched Celtic ship six goals last night – but urged fans not to panic just a week before their Champions League tie against Cliftonville.

The Hoops boss is adamant there is no need to worry despite seeing his team ship six goals to German Second Division outfit Greuther Furth – who hadn’t won on their home turf in 15 months.

Aye mate :lol:

NEIL LENNON watched Celtic ship six goals last night – but urged fans not to panic just a week before their Champions League tie against Cliftonville.

The Hoops boss is adamant there is no need to worry despite seeing his team ship six goals to German Second Division outfit Greuther Furth – who hadn’t won on their home turf in 15 months.

:lol:

If it gets any lower mate I'm out, I won't get burnt with a team at evens etc. apparently most of the tarriers defenders are fucked tho so should be easy money

I think they will want to win more next week than tomorrow. No odds up for our game on Saturday.

6/5 now why didn't I back it 3 days ago, anyone had a punt at that price. Good Luck

6/4 was too short for me. Good luck to anyone who took any early price they could get. Ladbrokes don't price up friendlies early :(

6/4 was too short for me. Good luck to anyone who took any early price they could get. Ladbrokes don't price up friendlies early :(

Not had a decent bet in a few weeks only reason I have had one here, no doubt they will win now.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/friendlies/bristol-city-v-rangers/winner

Not getting the 2/1 I thought on Rangers tomorrow.