David Beckham

Airdriebear

bear with me

i know it has been said before but here goes, btw there are no hard facts in this post

David Beckham is alledged to be interested in signing for Celtic, however one of davids close friends (Gordon Ramsey), has advised him to sign for Rangers.

i dont know how true or untrue this is, it is just something i have heard.

Guest greengrass

aye that was a story in the paper the other day ... ramsay talking to posh spice , he said david cant sign for celtic as we wont win anything for the next 5 years if he does ,, along those lines .. he should sign for rangers etc ... ramsay haggling :lol: ... but the posh one said scotland is too cold ... we dont know where we will end up , it might well be celtic who knows . never say never.

that was taken from the rags last week.

aye that was a story in the paper the other day ... ramsay talking to posh spice , he said david cant sign for celtic as we wont win anything for the next 5 years if he does ,, along those lines .. he should sign for rangers etc ... ramsay haggling :lol: ... but the posh one said scotland is too cold ... we dont know where we will end up , it might well be celtic who knows . never say never.

that was taken from the rags last week.

we will see, good signing for shirt sales though

bear with me

i know it has been said before but here goes, btw there are no hard facts in this post

David Beckham is alledged to be interested in signing for Celtic, however one of davids close friends (Gordon Ramsey), has advised him to sign for Rangers.

i dont know how true or untrue this is, it is just something i have heard.

it was a joke :lol:

posh spice was on his show and he said "can you not tell david to go to rangers as i couldn't bare it if he went to celtic"

posh replied "glasgow's cold"

:lol:

It may only be a joke and that, but i would take Beckham no problem

who wouldn't :rolleyes:

he's going to inter

Its defo a joke that Beckham would go to either Celtic or Rangers,wages too much and like Posh says "Glasgows cold" :lol:

Now Inter might happen,Figo the RM is leaving so need replacement....id imagine posh having no problems moving to Milan.Would like him to sign for Inter but apparantly there after Juventus player Camoranesi :rolleyes: