***The Official Albion Rovers vs Rangers Match Thread***

I don't know if it's excitement for first game of the season, the bevvy or if we are playing much better than last year.

But I'm loving it so far. :D

I'm actually enjoying watching today! Hopefully the last one haha!

Don't really understand this distaste for Black. Granted, he was disappointing last season, but I hate seeing supporters burdening a player with negative bias before the season's even started. From a neutral perspective, he's done nothing in this game to merit particular attention.

A bit sloppy? Absolutely, but you could say the same thing about Crawford or Wallace.

Wallace has been fine, Crawford is just starting out in the game.

Black came with experience under his belt and in my opinion he is shite.....

Don't really understand this distaste for Black. Granted, he was disappointing last season, but I hate seeing supporters burdening a player with negative bias before the season's even started. From a neutral perspective, he's done nothing in this game to merit particular attention.

A bit sloppy? Absolutely, but you could say the same thing about Crawford or Wallace.

While in a blue shirt, will always support him...but I just don't think he is good enough.

I don't know if it's excitement for first game of the season, the bevvy or if we are playing much better than last year.

But I'm loving it so far. :D

Not even half time and I'm already gutted that this game is going to come to an end. Wish I could watch this Rangers team play all afternoon.