***The Official Albion Rovers vs Rangers Match Thread***

I hate how we had to play Faure and McCulloch at the back :(

Faure at right back :anguish: As much as he tries, he isn't a full back. I thought I seen a dramatic difference when he moved to CB. I think he can become a good player but I don't like how he or even Hegarty is shoehorned in there and then they look a bad player cos it's not their position.

I am up for this game... However i think the next few weeks could prove painful viewing til we can field our new team.... Once that happens i think we will see a much higher standard of football.

Nicky Law is a must... By far our most impressive signing this summer (if Mohsni had signed by now he could also be challenging for that title)

I expect to see a lot more from all the guys played, we did make a lot of excuses for them last season, if they can't grasp the bull by the horns and make things difficult for Ally in selection after the embargo ends they should be shipped out.

Gallacher

Faure

Cribari

McCulloch

Wallace

McAusland

Law

Black

Macleod

Little

Daly

Is that the team from last night I've ended up picking? :lol:

Pointless using up a trialist space with Bell and it gives Gallacher a bit of game time as well. Think Law should definitely be one of the trialist places and it seems McCoist wants Daly to partner one of Little/Clark in the first 11 so he'll probably get the other trialist slot.

Don't see us having any problems with Albion Rovers, no matter what team we put out, we have competed well in the preseason games, Sheffield Wednesday was always going to be a test for us, I would be tempted to give us pass marks on that one.

Talking of Right Backs ........ where the hell is Argyriou??

I know he's been told he can find a new club, but not heard a peep since. Maybe give him a game at the weekend at RB, put him in the shop window so to speak.