Sign in to follow this  
Wearethepeople72

***The Official Albion Rovers vs Rangers Match Thread***

Danny Stoney is the one to watch for. Boy looks as confident as a peacock.

Was really impressed with him at the end of last season, hope he gets more chances this year.

Was really impressed with him at the end of last season, hope he gets more chances this year.

To be honest, there's not one under-20 in the past year or so I have been dissapointed with, wish we could shift some deadwood to give more of these guys a chance.

To be honest, there's not one under-20 in the past year or so I have been dissapointed with, wish we could shift some deadwood to give more of these guys a chance.

This.

RANGERS: Gallacher; Faure, McCulloch, Cribari, Wallace; Black; Crawford, Law, Macleod; Little, Daly.

SUBS: A Smith, Gasparotto, McAusland, Aird, Templeton.

RANGERS: Gallacher; Faure, McCulloch, Cribari, Wallace; Black; Crawford, Law, Macleod; Little, Daly.

Same back line we finished the season with I think

Not bad apart from Faure at RB instead of McAusland. Will be good to see Little and Daly link up and hopefully Temps gets a wee cameo near the end.

Couple sub appearances end of last season and just looked a real player. Would love to see him and the likes of Telfer, Walsh etc push on this season. That's down to them though. How much do they want it?

Not bad apart from Faure at RB instead of McAusland. Will be good to see Little and Daly link up and hopefully Temps gets a wee cameo near the end.

He'll be MOTM now...

:wink:

Great to be back talking about football, really hope we are more entertaining then last season or ally will have to walk. Not happy with scrappy one nil victories now.

Does anyone know what the attendance will be today?

I wish the pre-match build up was on now, even if the presenter sounds like he's gargling with marbles every now and then he'd say Glasghu Rangers or a players name just to prick my ears up.

Mon the Bears.