Green brigade wankers at Queen street station

Me neither, but I'm just curious as to how obsessed they actually are.

Well if the last 18-20 months tells us anything is that they are really really obsessed with us and they will do anything to fuel their obsession :lol:

Only uneducated one is you how the fuck can we expect our club to stand up to intimidation when we won't stand upto intimidation from them in the street

Get them done

If it was upto you our fans will forever be victims

Ha ha ha spoken like a true moron.....so "standing up to intimidation" amounts to getting into a mass brawl at queen street station in front of kids, families and more importantly cameras....yeah great idea genius!

Use your head and read my full posts on this thread.

All those people saying 'leather them', etc make me laugh. It's easy to be a hard man on the Internet.

Far from it ask anyone on here who knows me well I've never too intimidation from a tarrier on the street and never will

50% of the people in this thread don't live in the real world

Ha ha ha spoken like a true moron.....so "standing up to intimidation" amounts to getting into a mass brawl at queen street station in front of kids, families and more importantly cameras....yeah great idea genius!

Use your head and read my full posts on this thread.

Mr dignified eh

Next time you get slapped off a taig I hope it hurts as people like you bring the intimidation and abuse on yourselfs

Your mother never teach you to stand up for yourself naw?

Mr dignified eh

Next time you get slapped off a taig I hope it hurts as people like you bring the intimidation and abuse on yourselfs

There's a time and a place. It does far more harm to them to discredit them than to discredit ourselves, which is what would happen. Think of the clubs image, which has been given a huge shot in the arm recently. Lets not throw that away.

Mr dignified eh

Well I've never been "slapped by a taig" and as far as I'm aware no-one else has....they are trying to illicit a response....if we all thought like you we would bite, starting a mass brawl in the city centre with cameras on us with rangers tops on the front page tomorrow!

Did your mum not teach you the meaning if standing up for yourself? Time and a place mate....use your head!

Mr dignified eh

Well I've never been "slapped by a taig" and as far as I'm aware no-one else has....they are trying to illicit a response....if we all thought like you we would bite, starting a mass brawl in the city centre with cameras on us with rangers tops on the front page tomorrow!

Did your mum not teach you the meaning if standing up for yourself? Time and a place mate....use your head!

Aye, wrap the nut on them.

If they're getting in Bears faces they should get leathered.

Be better if it was avoided but it's easier to say 'Don't respond' when you're not there.

Depends what you're asking people not to respond to.

Respond... film the pricks.

Be better if it was avoided but it's easier to say 'Don't respond' when you're not there.

Thats the problem mate.It's easy to say do nothing when you don't have a rabid rat bastard in your face

I think this is important....from what I gather they are just trying to cause bother if we rise to the bait then they get what they want....if they start something then fair enough!

Hey...that's what I said...

5-zidane-headbutt-gif.gif

:lol: