Green brigade wankers at Queen street station

That's a good option if they're just singing wee songs to wind you up, I'd agree.

As I said it depends what they're doing.

Aye, I'm not saying don't defend yourself, absolutely. But be careful not to be seen as the aggressor.

Aye ignore them, let them show up to intimidate and provoke with no response and see if they arent there time and time again during the season.

Turning up and spewing their hatred at Rangers fans with no come backs? sounds like a good time for Timmy.

There's a time and a place. It does far more harm to them to discredit them than to discredit ourselves, which is what would happen. Think of the clubs image, which has been given a huge shot in the arm recently. Lets not throw that away.

Oh I know there's a time and a place but that's in an ideal world

Scum like that bringing it to you and that goes out the window

The get the fucking run of the place and attitudes like Kev is equally as unhelpful

People like Kev will never understand that give them a slap and they will think twice in future

His way allows them to continue and bully

I'm almost at the game so I'm signing off but ill have more to say later to the dignified lot

The get the fucking run of the place and attitudes like Kev is equally as unhelpful

People like Kev will never understand that give them a slap and they will think twice in future

I'm almost at the game so I'm signing off but ill have more to say later to the dignified lot

Lol you are really missing the point and completely misreading what I am say but get ho....it takes all sorts....

Enjoy the game.

No wonder we get ran all over, Reckon more people care about what the papers say than anything else.

One thing I will say is, Fair play if they have turned up in numbers on the day of a Rangers away day. Couldnt see our groups trying it.

Fair play? It's fucking pathetic.

No wonder we get ran all over, Reckon more people care about what the papers say than anything else.

One thing I will say is, Fair play if they have turned up in numbers on the day of a Rangers away day. Couldnt see our groups trying it.

Fair play to them for being a bunch of obsessed wankers who care more about trying to get us in trouble than their own club? Fuck that they are scum pure and simple.

I agree with Scarkev on this. Video them. Highlight them for what they are. It may take a while, but they'll eventually get what's coming to them. And they're in the process of further destroying the reputation of their fans. Videos of their scummy behaviour will help that far more than us getting into fights with them.

Please please please let them be going to the game, it will be the ultimate embarrassment and last nail in the coffin of that mob, obsessed political cunts who hate us and love their politics more than they have ever cared about their team. plus they would be totally outnumbered

I agree with Scarkev on this. Video them. Highlight them for what they are. It may take a while, but they'll eventually get what's coming to them. And they're in the process of further destroying the reputation of their fans. Videos of their scummy behaviour will help that far more than us getting into fights with them.

There are plenty of videos online of them embarrassing themselves and acting like scum, not sure how more videos will make a difference?

If they are singing songs, be the better people, if they're up at folk looking for trouble they deserve to be slapped about the place, simple.

Fair play to them for being a bunch of obsessed wankers who care more about trying to get us in trouble than their own club? Fuck that they are scum pure and simple.

Lets be honest here, They are wanting a scrap with there rivals and have turned up to do so. Sick of hearing of this 'obsessed' stuff, It happens on both sides, We are rivals ffs.

Sick of us having this whole 'love us' attitude. What ever happened to 'No one likes us, we dont care'. It seems we try to get everyone to like us now and thats all we care about, Fuck that.

Violence solves nothing. Be intelligent. If they are punching fuck out you just accept it, it will be over soon.

This is definitely what I'd recommend you do. #smartarse.

Scumbags the lot of them, easy enough to say don't rise to the bait but they irritate me that much a good auld glesga kiss would certainly sort the situation out.

Hit one and the rest will bottle it and not be seen for dust. But keep it out of sight of the police if this is what it resorts to, Glasgow Cup showed they are all mouth!