Green brigade wankers at Queen street station

Lets be honest here, They are wanting a scrap with there rivals and have turned up to do so. Sick of hearing of this 'obsessed' stuff, It happens on both sides, We are rivals ffs.

Sick of us having this whole 'love us' attitude. What ever happened to 'No one likes us, we dont care'. It seems we try to get everyone to like us now and thats all we care about, Fuck that.

Of course its obsessed and I'd say the same if a bunch of our lads travelled to a game of theirs just to cause trouble but I can't see our lads doing that because we are better than them simples. Its nothing to do with wanting to be liked and everything to do with Rangers getting into trouble because we all know that even though they are clearly going out of their way, WELL out of their way to cause a problem we will still be blamed for any trouble because that's how Scotland works nowadays.

The tims on my facebook and twitter now saying it was all made up....

Standard shite from them. Was it made up when they ran buses to the Alloa (?) game at Ibrox last season,where they were then ejected from the stadium. Dicks.

Lets be honest here, They are wanting a scrap with there rivals and have turned up to do so. Sick of hearing of this 'obsessed' stuff, It happens on both sides, We are rivals ffs.

Sick of us having this whole 'love us' attitude. What ever happened to 'No one likes us, we dont care'. It seems we try to get everyone to like us now and thats all we care about, Fuck that.

We realised is was a myth created by tarriers and have chosen to treat it like all their other myths.