Green brigade wankers at Queen street station

These GB tramps think they are above the law, hardly a shock since the mHedia fitlh in this country do nothing but bum them up.

The tramps even set fire to a 181 of their own mHobs seats last week it's about time someone stood up and exposed them before they kill someone.

A wee cunt asked us if we were UB, had a few other cunts hanging about behind him, just told him to fuck off.

Was he wearing an Orange polo? I was approached in Queen street by him asking if I was a Union Bear. Then by another guy with a green jacket on, asking the same question and then asking what I had in my bag.

Was he wearing an Orange polo? I was approached in Queen street by him asking if I was a Union Bear. Then by another guy with a green jacket on, asking the same question and then asking what I had in my bag.

Green jacket guy asked us, the guy in the orange polo was hanging back a bit.

These were the same wee dicks that asked us if we were in UB as well. There was 6 of us standing at the ticket machine as I was getting my tickets and a boy, not sure of clothing, approached and asked if we were in UB... then stood for a few seconds then went back to his pals to report - one of which was the boy in the orange polo shirt - who then proceeded to stare at us while we passed them etc.

Surely they can find something better to do?

guy in orange polo was probably hanging back because he could sense that the guy in green jacket was wondering why the fuck the guy wearing the orange polo was hanging with spleen bouquet when really he ought to have been wearing a green polo otherwise he could have end up getting beaten black and blue by his mates in green. what a bunch of lemons

Only uneducated one is you how the fuck can we expect our club to stand up to intimidation when we won't stand upto intimidation from them in the street

Get them done

If it was upto you our fans will forever be victims

Pish

I'm not sure who, side you are on

The tims say "let's go doon the toon, noise up the bears and some rocket is bound to kick off and get them into bother"

And you would be that Rocket ?

Why would any of us dance to their tune and give them what they want ?

Film them, bang it on YouTube or the media

Imagine their hurt at seeing themselves turning out to watch the Rangers.

They look bad, septic look bad, and it's another nail in their coffin as Liewell is under pressure to do something about them as they are being perceived as beyond his control.

Not to mention we look like the better fans

(which of course we are)

Start a Barney, put them all in hospital and they would still count it a good day.

That is a fight we can't win.

Be smart.

Now I wisnae at queens street but my 'visualisation ' of this is 4-5 wee nerds in green shell a suits acting hard - and all our pubervesant Internet warriors reacting by saying 'give them a slap' I doubt civil war will break out anytime soon

These GB tramps think they are above the law, hardly a shock since the mHedia fitlh in this country do nothing but bum them up.

The tramps even set fire to a 181 of their own mHobs seats last week it's about time someone stood up and exposed them before they kill someone.

:lol:

I agree that we should just ignore them, any violence would be blamed on us.

Saying that I dont know If I could resist the urge to smash one so couldnt blame anyone else for doing the same.

If the UB were really Ultras like they claim then they would sort them out, is that not what Ultras are meant to do?

At the end of the day, theyre obsessed with us, and they know it, and even the ones who are genuine celtic fans know that the rest of their support are obsessed with Rangers. They had bus loads at Alloa game, theyre constantly on out sites and forums, they passed a Craig Whyte banner around the stadium when they werent even playing us, today they harass us when they are no even playing, ive heard the "Sevco" thread on Kerryfail street is something like 850 pages long when every other thread has at the most 10 or 12 pages. They're pathetic and they know they are, just say "obsessed" and have a big stupid grin on your face when you say it and that will have them raging.

Ill tell you what. The UB know where the GB drink before games etc. if they had any balls well you know what they should do. They call themselves ultras do they not? They should start acting like it or drop the name ultras.

:lol:

Not even going to bother arguing this on a public forum.